Likelihood to Recommend
We being a SaaS company are really happy with the concept and the entire procedure that HuddleUp follows. What I feel is that a company with up to 500/600 employees should definitely use this product. I also feel that this product will help employees to stay connected in a remote working set-up because they have a feature of social connection wherein they regularly connect employees over Slack.
It would be very appropriate to use some of its functionalities when an employee has finished his work and has reported it correctly. In this case, we proceed to rate and mark your work on the platform and then reward him.
- Gauge Employee Sentiment
- Comprehensive Employee Engagement
Manager in MarketingInformation Technology & Services Company, 11-50 employees
- On the spot recognition, like, you get nominated on spot by a fellow teammate after helping them out.
- Used as a tool for rewards and appointments within our company converting earned points into vouchers and other incentives.
- Easy evaluation of an employee's input/qualities in terms of collaboration, engagement, accountability, model leader, and promoting integrity.
- Gives us visibility of everyone profile in the company its more like a social site things like birthdays, highest point receivers and senders.
- Increase in the amount of KUDOS being able to be given out by a normal, basic user. Being limited to 100 a month is a little low in a company of 8000+.
- Increase in the amount able to be given. The current maximum is 50 per person but it would be nice to enter our own.
- When the window is opened up to half scale, the username and account information becomes unable to be seen. I believe the website needs to be customized to be able to function in a windowed or full-screen style of mode!
No answers on this topic
I used to work at a company called Sparc that developed its own in-house platform called Teamphoria. It was great software that coupled a lot of the same features as workday but also with a recognition system. Essentially it allocated certain types of recognition levels per month, 1 platinum, 5 gold, 20 silvers, where each was worth a drawing ticket. At the end of the month, someone would be drawn from that pool based on their received recognition and then receive a gift card. However, some abused this system and devalued its purpose and inflated the meaning behind it. Kudos seems to do a good job by having a direct point/monetization system which isn't up for random chance. This can help even incentivize employees to go above and beyond, getting them to work harder since they are receiving recognition for it.
Return on Investment
- We have definitely observed a significant improvement in the productivity and engagement of employees.
- The commercial expenses invested in this service were recovered thanks to the fact that after implementing "Kudos" our employees work in a more efficient, effective, and creative way, allowing us to cover the cost of this service in a sustainable way.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?