June 18, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Kudos is being used across the whole organization to shine and recognize our fellow colleagues for a good job done on spot. We conveniently shine fellow colleagues and give them kudos on the spot for what they have done and later redeem our points for rewards as allocated by the company. It's also used by the HR department for employee awarding an appointment. Kudos is mobile so it can be used from a mobile phone or even on a laptop giving us the ability to recognize colleagues at anytime.Benefits:
1. We do not have to wait for the end of the year for best employee recognition, this is done on the spot and rewarded about a month later.
2. It's easy to track the highest receivers and at the end of the year, these receivers are sieved and awarded accordingly.
3. It creates excitement and positive engagement within the staff creating a lively environment knowing that everyone at least is recognized.
- On the spot recognition, like, you get nominated on spot by a fellow teammate after helping them out.
- Used as a tool for rewards and appointments within our company converting earned points into vouchers and other incentives.
- Easy evaluation of an employee's input/qualities in terms of collaboration, engagement, accountability, model leader, and promoting integrity.
- Gives us visibility of everyone profile in the company its more like a social site things like birthdays, highest point receivers and senders.
- Rewards take a long time to be given out, but this I would put on the company's policy.
- From my own perspective on a mobile phone, it's not so smooth like on desktop, like searching for a colleagues name sometimes is difficult.
- Sometimes email notifications take too long to come, or they don't even come at all.
Read Collin Seggane's full review
When a colleague shows a "Get it Done" attitude where he/she identifies problems and/or risks and then proactively taking action to resolve or escalate them without waiting for someone else to notice them I give them a kudos. When a teammate shows best practice through experience and research, one’s ability to willingly share with others, the trends and knowledge that reflect the leading practices in a particular subject I give them a kudos. When a colleague demonstrates efficiency in improving speed, achieving savings, or simplifying processes or systems for the business I give them a kudos. When one conducts themselves to ensure that the company maintains a reputation for corporate integrity, sound professional principles, and values that promote the company's mission I give them a kudos.