Likelihood to Recommend
If you are looking to introduce pre recorded video interviews, this is worth looking into. Its pretty affordable so you dont have to make a sizeable commitment up front. However if you need AI based assessments or need to do coding challenges etc this is probably not for you. You can set up basic multiple choice etc questions but they are pretty bare bones. Its focus is very much on video interviews
Manager in Human ResourcesHospital & Health Care Company, 1001-5000 employees
- Their video interviews are really easy to set up. You can create an interview in minutes.
- You can bulk invite people to video interviews. So you can send out 20 invitations at once saving a ton of time.
- You get notifications whenever someone completes a video interview.
- Sharing the video recording is a great feature.
Manager in Human ResourcesRestaurants Company, 10,001+ employees
- Being able to record live interviews locally to my computer would be nice.
- Also, it would be good if we could download a copy of our interviews.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Works great. Its affordable and reliable. Great support. Whats not to like
Manager in CorporateInsurance Company, 1001-5000 employees
Depends on what you need really. If you want a no-frills simple to use software, you can't go wrong with it. It also can't be beaten on pricing. If you need more functionality (ATS like) then you may want to spend a little more and look at alternatives.
Manager in OtherHospital & Health Care Company, 10,001+ employees
Return on Investment
- Reduced the time our HR team spent on the phone.
- Made it easier to involve operations people in the hiring process.
- Fixed our problems scheduling conversations with candidates.
- Improved our screening process.
Manager in Customer ServiceOutsourcing/Offshoring Company, 501-1000 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
* per year
Jobma Editions & Modules
- per interview