Likelihood to Recommend
We're a marketing agency and it's worked perfectly for our recurring payment retainers (same amount each month).
It would also work well for a company with a set product line up or a company that wants a more traditional "store" setup.
- Really good support and service. It's rare that a payment company answers their phone.
- Really simple UI. It's so easy to understand and use.
- Nice free add-ons such as the free booking solution and the free online store option.
Employee in SalesEducation Management Company, 11-50 employees
- The customer management user interface beyond the initial transaction is not the most user-friendly. It is difficult to navigate a change like updating a bank account to a recurring transaction.
- Additionally, there is currently not a way to merge contacts - so, if you have one client with multiple services that you are charging for, it creates them as a new contact for each one.
Director in OtherFinancial Services Company, 11-50 employees
PaySimple feels a bit more comprehensive of a solution. The timing of invoice processing feels quicker and the bank level encryption feels more secure.
Return on Investment
- It has been positive in that it has made it far easier for us to follow up on and correct billing issues.
- The emails that go out referencing failed payments, updated payment schedules, refunds, etc... are all automatic and editable.
- The RSS report feeds make it easy to establish the reports you need each day right in your inbox to follow up on billing related issues.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?