Likelihood to Recommend
We're a marketing agency and it's worked perfectly for our recurring payment retainers (same amount each month).
It would also work well for a company with a set product line up or a company that wants a more traditional "store" setup.
- Really good support and service. It's rare that a payment company answers their phone.
- Really simple UI. It's so easy to understand and use.
- Nice free add-ons such as the free booking solution and the free online store option.
Employee in SalesEducation Management Company, 11-50 employees
- White label option would be a huge benefit for our needs but this is not a deterrent to adopting the platform.
- Greater accessibility to integrate with existing platforms. For instance Shopify or WooCommerce.
- The system is more for B2B and some more availability to also use B2C would be helpful.
PaySimple feels a bit more comprehensive of a solution. The timing of invoice processing feels quicker and the bank level encryption feels more secure.
Return on Investment
- Cash flow is assisted by their quick processing times allowing cash to hit the account quickly.
- Invoicing is easy and ready for service items allowing for a full understanding of what is being billed.
- Easy accounting integrations allowing for less time reconciling and more time growing the business.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?