<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.1 out of 100
Based on 52 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
It is easy to use and its functionalities are of great help for engineers to do an excellent job when working with CAD in 3D models. In terms of support, it is very good, their team is attentive and responsive. In terms of cost, it is a little high but it is fair, it is a very good tool.
- It is state-of-the-art software you can plan your entire Product Lifecycle begging from idea to maturity or decline.
- Very simple to use and has almost all functionalities that one would require.
- It can be easily integrated to several applications providing seamless experience.
Engineer in EngineeringMechanical Or Industrial Engineering Company, 1001-5000 employees
- roles definition and authorization can be made more user friendly
- process schedule definition requires more of IT skills than an actual use case, there can be dashboards to define such processes and it can be automated effectively
- organization of workflows can be handled better and there should be automated reminders for tasks within the workflow
- the user interface is pretty outdated, still menu based and has lot of scope for improvement
Manager in EngineeringConsumer Electronics Company, 10,001+ employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 8 answers
Because of our current customer needs, we will most likely maintain use of Siemens PLM products for some time. Aside from the initial software cost, we pay for yearly maintenance. Maintaining our yearly maintenance licensing with Siemens, we receive access to all of the latest software releases, as well as premier technical support
Engineer in ManufacturingAirlines/Aviation Company, 51-200 employees
Based on 3 answers
As previously mentioned, due to the intense amount of features and modules present in the software, the usability of the software suffers greatly. Many of the features are not used in our context, and many of the modules are not purchased, but the options are still present on the interface leading to a lot of clutter, much of which is never used. The interfaces suffer from a lack of design and tend to feel like a conglomerate of Windows 98 elements.
Professional in Research & DevelopmentDefense & Space Company, 1001-5000 employees
Based on 17 answers
It is an information bank for multinational companies. You can share and find any information or data about projects and different products. You can upload any report or data on any event or process and anyone from anywhere in the world from the same server and you can access it.The latest release of Teamcenter, has added support for three more authoring applications, enabling you to extend PLM document and process support to new users. Customers implementing Microsoft Office Online Server and Teamcenter Office Online Server provide their users with immediate access to content in the Active Workspace universal viewer. Users can check out the file with a single click and start editing in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
It is our first software in its category and we have gone through multiple reviews and word of mouth and some demos of similar software we found multiple features in it which are essential for our business, such as BOM management, documentation, service, and asset management project execution, we found it useful then we selected it for our organization.
Based on 1 answer
It's a very robust and mature tool. The only thing that would make it better is the have a version embrace the cloud, which I'm sure is underway, but it's complicated, so it will take more time. But when it's done, look out. It will be near-perfect!
Return on Investment
- You will definitely get Return on Investment if you know how to use it and where it is helpful most.
- It helped us very much in developing a product faster and more efficiently.
- You can make your decision based on reports and DTA of other similar products or based on experience of other plants.
Active Workspace, the User Interface (UI) to drive Teamcenter, is packed with powerful elements to get you to information faster, help you work smarter, and enable you to collaborate with ease. With no install required, you get a visual UI to navigate through your products and processes, with helpful tooltips to guide you along the way.See All (5) Teamcenter Screenshots