What users are saying about
- Test scripts coverage data. It provides a line by line coverage stats, showing which condition is covered and which one is not
- Checking the code quality. We have a particular coding standard which we need to adhere, so it helps in detecting if the code is written in that standard or not
- Code smells
- In terms of security of the code, it can improve. It is mostly used to check for coding standards but it would have been nice if we could have got a vulnerability check as well.
Return on Investment
- It has had a positive impact as of now. We did not have any negative impact though
- The quality of code writing has improved certainly
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?