What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
SugarSync works wonders for- people who need to access files from different units- people that work from different offices, home or on trips- people that have customer meetings out of office- Anybody who want a safe cloud based backupSugarSync might not be needed for-people who always works at one place from one computer if another backup function is avialable
Feature Rating Comparison
User and role management
- Syncing between PC and MAC. Works perfectly. Easy to set up and looks more or less the same. So you don't have to learn new ways.
- Syncing to the cloud. If a crises occur I can log in to my files with any laptop, android, Iphone and send that file the customer urgently needs.
- Stability. Very very seldom I can't find a file, and usually I'm to blame, by misplacing the file in an unsyncable folder. But usually It simply works. I seldom think about the process that iw working in the background - because I don't have to.
- Can only think of one thing. I have helped others to get going with SugarSync and they if they have problems it is understanding the cloud.... So maybe (if it dosen't exist already) I would like to have a animation of the proces with "flying" folders between desktops, clouds etc. Otherwise SugarSync is just great.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 3 answers
Return on Investment
- Customer satisfaction and reliability. I have control over all files and can quickly send files or fix things my customer needs.
- Ease of mind. I don't have to worry about backup!
- I have my files! And that is the most important thing in my business
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?