Likelihood to Recommend
As with all file sharing, remote teams - the combination of being able to work alongside colleagues - or remotely (including "on a plane" / without Internet) - but always have your files saved locally makes it very easy to adopt.
Feature Rating Comparison
User and role management
- Sync files in any folder - rather than forcing you to store them in a certain place (Although this can be confusing too)
- Works in the background - although this is true for all
- You can share with others - including those who do not use SugarSync
- How can we sync more files?
- Easier interface for end users
- Decrease resources
Administrator in Professional ServicesInformation Technology and Services Company, 1-10 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 3 answers
SugarSync, like all solutions, has its place in the data storage stack within a company. The main reason SugarSync is better than the other solutions is that it enables me to leave my hard drive organized and keep my existing file trees. I don't have to constantly move or copy files to a specific folder if I want them backed up.
Return on Investment
- I've used it for 9 years, so the impact is definitely positive. It has enabled me to always feel confident that I won't lose my data.
- At times when I have accidentally saved-over rather than saved-as, the versioning tool allows me to quickly find the old version and recover it.
- The mobile application makes my data available to me at all times - increasing my ability to do business from anywhere.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?