Likelihood to Recommend
SysAid is a great bang for your buck, it's why I would recommend it to a small to medium business. It's a really good starting software. It has a complete ITSM suite. At this point in our enterprise SysAid doesn't scale anymore. We need more quality over price. If this is your case also, I wouldn't recommend SysAid.
Feature Rating Comparison
Organize and prioritize service tickets
ITSM collaboration and documentation
ITSM reports and dashboards
Asset management dashboard
Policy and contract enforcement
Change requests repository
- The workflow functionality works well to get approvals, or assigning to different teams.
- The tool is easy to use as a front end for users.
- Work allocation can be monitored closely, and give a holistic view in terms of issues hitting your service desk.
Manager in Information TechnologyInsurance Company, 201-500 employees
- We don;t use many of the advanced features of SysAid (asset and patch management, benchmarks and analytics) because it appears the learning curve is quite high.
- The interface is pretty rustic. This does not affect the use of the product, but it could create a marketing problem when trying to gain new customers as they may be comparing it to something "prettier".
- At various times the SysAid server service shuts down. This is not a common occurrence, just often enough to be mildly annoying.
Based on 1 answer
It definitely requires a lot of getting used to. The layout and UI is very technical. I could imagine IT people would get a grasp of it quickly, but regular end users not so much.
Administrator in MarketingNon-Profit Organization Management Company, 51-200 employees
Based on 1 answer
We had mixed experiences with SysAid support. Some of our calls were answered promptly. Even sometimes they needed to put us in contact with their R&D team for further troubleshooting. Some other times, we were less lucky, we had a few issues with the asset management client on both Windows and Mac OSX and often the answer was not what we were hoping for.
In my opinion, SysAid is much easier to use than similar products I've used and it allows for remote assistance within the tickets, which is always a plus. With a much easier to use interface, I think any user can figure out how to use the system. Overall, SysAid provided us with a great experience for what we needed at the time.
Technician in Information TechnologyEducation Management Company, 201-500 employees
Return on Investment
- It made management realize how much work some people were doing compared to others and when we needed to hire more help.
- For our small company, the costs got to be too much.
- The help desk was helpful, but they had odd hours since they are based in Isreal. I swear one day it sounded like someone was calling me from the back of a pickup truck that had chickens on it.
Technician in Information TechnologyHealth, Wellness and Fitness Company, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?