Overall Satisfaction with SysAid
SysAid helped us to gain visibility about the performance of the IT services deployed on our organization. We wanted to implement ITIL standards since we were evolving in best practices for our Support Unit. The solution, after trying many of them, was given by SysAid in the management of the in-house services and also those with third-party providers.
- Keep track of the incident, request, change and problems in a detailed way.
- Creating a customized workflow to design your own procedures.
- Integration with 3rd party tools as a complement.
- The support service can be improved since they provide it according to their Time Zone that is not always appropriate.
- The proactive following to check is all ok in the side of the customer.
- The translating feature can be improved for the updates on the On Premise version.
- Quick implementation of best practices
- Better performance for auditing processes
- Visibility of the performance of the IT services and their dependecies
The Time zones of the support team can be a barrier for better and optimal interactions (we are in South America). I really hope they can work on this to improve the overall customer experience.
Do you think SysAid delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SysAid's feature set?
Did SysAid live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SysAid go as expected?
Would you buy SysAid again?
The visibility we gain by implementing this solution in our organization helped a lot with the IT objectives by also adding value to the service we provide for our in-house customers. In fact, we discussed many times the possibility to deploy it in other non-IT areas as a tool to keep track of their own requirements.
When we purchase it, the plans were different and mainly we acquired lifetime licenses. in the past year, we migrated to the cloud version. In both cases, the pricing structure was accurate, although they could provide some extra flexibility to pay for exactly what we need in the business.