Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Self-service tools (121)9.191%
- Organize and prioritize service tickets (127)9.090%
- ITSM reports and dashboards (105)8.888%
- Asset management dashboard (106)8.282%
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee requiredRequired
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions that integrate the essential IT tools into one service desk. Available as a cloud-based or on-premises solution, SysAid's ITIL-certified software streamlines day-to-day IT activities so that administrators can deliver fast and comprehensive support.
SysAid aims to give millions of global customers around the world faster, smoother IT service, while giving IT service teams a break from the grind and some time to actually do the work they love.
IT’s just the start.
From HR to Healthcare, and everything in between – wherever there’s service, SysAid helps to make things run smarter. So, teams across a digital workspace stop running in place and start driving innovation forward.
SysAid states they are committed to delivering first-rate technical support, providing a wide range of services and training initiatives. Their customers, beginners and advanced users alike, can take advantage of personalized web demonstrations, free webinars, training programs, and onsite professional services.
With the goal of simplicity, SysAid aims to uphold its commitment to providing an ease-of-use experience that will simplify the ever-complicated tasks of the IT professional.
- Supported: Organize and prioritize service tickets
- Supported: Expert directory
- Supported: Service restoration
- Supported: Self-service tools
- Supported: Subscription-based notifications
- Supported: ITSM collaboration and documentation
- Supported: ITSM reports and dashboards
- Supported: Configuration mangement
- Supported: Asset management dashboard
- Supported: Policy and contract enforcement
- Supported: Change requests repository
- Supported: Change calendar
- Supported: Service-level management
- Cherwell Service Management
- ServiceNow IT Service Management
- Jira Service Management
- ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
- Zendesk Support Suite
- BMC Helix Remedyforce
- BMC FootPrints
- BMC Track-It!
- EasyVista Service Manager
- CA Service Management, with CA Service Desk Manager
- Micro Focus Service Manager
- Ivanti ITSM Service Desk
- BMC Helix ITSM (Remedy)
- Solarwinds Service Desk (formerly Samanage)
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Hebrew, Chinese (Simplified),|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||30%|
- Help Desk
- Change Management
- Asset inventory
- building reports
- help with building workflows
Overall we like the product and for what we are using it for, Help Desk, Change Management, Asset management, it is working well.
- Email integration. End-users can interact with the ticketing system exclusively through email, and admins can message exclusively within a ticket. All communications are linked directly to user accounts including SysAid admin accounts.
- Ticket management is very customizable. You can add categories, statuses, action and communication automation, ticket sorting, and much more.
- knowledge base links directly to tickets, so repeat issues are easy to solve.
- The UI feels like they are partway through applying a new, modern design. Different pages have different designs and styles. There are three or four different designs used throughout the product. The various menu layouts and navigation conventions make the site difficult to navigate and become accustomed to.
- In my opinion, the KB editor is terrible and makes our articles look like blog posts from 2001. They also require links to add an image instead of direct uploads; no screenshots unless you have dedicated web storage for images. Even with dedicated storage, uploading to a separate location and then linking to that location is so cumbersome that our helpdesk techs never do it anyway.
- In my experience, the asset feature is so bad that we don't use it and opted for another asset management solution. The scan pulls up very little on all of our IP ranges, and installing the SysAid Agent didn't change that. Also, installing the Agent on our devices is time-consuming even with GroupPolicy and doesn't always work.
- Each way we have turned with SysAid, a fee or upsale has been lurking. Our budget ticketing tool quickly ballooned into a full-price system. Wish we had just gone for a premium service from another vendor in the first place.
- Provides a user friendly GUI for our End Users
- Provides our Support Team with a solid array of IT management tools
- Affordable solutions to the education sector
- Reporting Suite is developing well but has been difficult in the past to pull data together easily
- The education on-prem product has restricted customizations, branding is limited basically
- Upgrades are multi step, (not rolled up to latest release, multiple version upgrades are required) and this increases our downtime for maintenance
- SLA Management of an end-user ticket
- Ease of use
- Asset Management
- Customized Email capability (Being able to send and receive from Company email)
- Better Remote Desktop Support features
- More Asset categories that are no licensed (Monitors, Keyboards, etc...)
- Messaging of ticket changes
- Ease of use
- Quick to learn
- Web page rendering
Change management team has been able to address audit issue of ability to track changes per ITIL standard. Asset Inventory and CMDB has also be marked out of audit.
- Incidence Management
- Problem Management
- Request management
- Customize Reports
- Asset Inventory
- CMDB Relationship mapping
- Software License Management
- easy to install \ configure
- easy to use for admins and end users
- most of the configuration is already done
- Many outdated manuals
- Support website
- Better info on add on products especially for onprem installs
- ITSM Ticketing Application.
- Asset Management.
- Password Reset.
- We are finding it difficult to create certain reports that we would like to develop.
- Asset Management.
- Automation rules on incidents.
- Can fit into any company with customization.
- Make templates more user friendly to customize.
- Make documentation easily accessible.
- Requests workflow
- Asset management
- Incident and requests platform
- [I would like it if the] Due Date [could] recalculate if a ticket has been stopped (awaiting user).
- [The] dashboard could have more options when creating a new graphic.
- [The] end user portal [could offer] the ability to customize more info, like font and adding more images.
- Ease of use for end users creating tickets from their own Self-Service Portal (which is tied into Windows Active Directory so no login is needed).
- Ease of use and management of tickets by the IT staff.
- Flexibility. We currently have IT teams associated with a single program, a single department, and all other IT items. SysAid allows us to easily manage this, add to it, change it, etc.
- Support - SysAid support has remained consistently great throughout the years that we have had the product. That is a fairly rare thing for hosted solutions these days.
- Expandability. We have a lot more that we can still do with the product and are working on expanding what it can do as we move forward in time. There is a lot to this product overall.
- There are still issues with how well the cloud version of SysAid performs. It can be slow at times. It can be offline every so often (very rarely).
- There is a lot to learn with this solution so reaching out to their Support is crucial.
- Cost. This is not the cheapest solution and cost is not an issue for us, but it might be for some companies. I think it is very reasonably priced and you get what you pay for.
- Ease of use.
- LDAP integration.
- More assistance on initial integration.
- More assistance customizing.
- Support from Sysaid Customer Service.
- Ease of use for end user.
- Workflows are more easily customizable.
- Allowing for more customization.
- Interactive UI.
- Enhance reporting function.
- SysAid does a good job with its ticketing for us
- SysAid works well with our AD environment
- SysAid reports have proven very helpful
- Asset Management and discovery
- Help documentation
- Sample setups or templates
- Visibility of all support cases that we are asked to attend, making sure we do not lose those cases.
- End user protal customization
- Management and analysis of reports
- IT inventory management
- Satisfaction surveys should be improved
- They should improve the usability of the knowledge base
- Ease of use.
- Self service plugin on windows.
- Intuitive dashboard.
- Process to upload data on the knowledge database.
- The chat.
- Some reports are difficult to edit.
- This software is very easy to use and streamlines our support desk
- Can be customizable and most important automated.
- Easy to set up, use and user friendly.
- Saved us time and money and let us focus on other tasks with higher priority.
- The integration was easy as we were working through email which allowed us to be more organized and keep track of our workload
- easy to implement and manage, in the years that we have used it, the technical support required to apply changes have been minimal.
- The incident and problem management features in SysAid
- SysAid is a great place to integrate ticket creation for multiple departments
- Workflow, customization, and user friendly to Admin and also end-users
- Advanced features are required, and they are currently working on them
- The cost of the product increases with the hiring of more application administrators
- Some fields do not auto-populate such as time
- Excellent Customer Service
- Flexiblilty based on our individual needs
- Excellent software
- Wider search capabilities on the SSP
- End Users to be able to view and edit other user's tickets
- Simplier method to build action item templates
- Automatic Assigning of Tickets to Technicians
- Filter tickets to very specific info
- Reports are very detailed
- Automatic deployment to Mac's would be nice
- Remote Desktop could have better interface
- Escalation to Tier 2 support could be easier
- Definition of clear service catalog.
- Record of time of response and time to repair.
- Easy end use templates.
- It does not have the option to select half days for the day with exception of the functioning time.
- Some users get confused with the button apply and save.
- Creation of tickets
- knowledge base articles
- SysAid agent pulls a lot of detail from pc's
- Projects are not easily documented
- Notes can get lost when applying changes to a ticket
- No all attachments are accepted
- User Support Articles
- Self Service Portal
- User ticketing
- Patch managment
- Change Management
- Provides online support
- Knowledge base articles to help with setting up and building workflows
- Support techs are very nice and helpful
- The workflows are extremely time consuming to build
- The filtering for the dashboard doesn't work properly
- Managing of SLA
- Assets management
- Remote control
- Password assistance
- The templates configuration with the drag and drop option would be exceptional.
- To can manage the categories view for group in the permission option.
- More spanish support.