Reviews (1-25 of 41)
sysaid it is being for whole the organization, from IT department, human resources, culture and living, inventory, marketing and more, sysaid works well we have implement workflow for different approves and areas and we can do request and report incidentes, we can manage the inventory and the asset for all the organization we are happy using sysaid.
- the support they give us is very effective
- we always recieve news about updates and more
- the cloud platform work well, we havent had any issue.
- I would like sysaid can improve the project portal
- I would like sysaid can improve the asset managment
the changes portal is very customizable we can do workflows and different templates for all kind of cases.
everything in sysaid work well, we created a differentes view for our service desk and we configurated the sla for the priorites
we are happy with the sysaid support, they are friendly and always resolved our problems and they are avaliable 24/7 for us, we can chat or we can meet with them in different languages like spanish and english and when the case is scalate we recieve update for it.
- SysAid manages Helpdesk Support teams very well
- Self Service is a plus that reduces queues in Support departments
- Escalation rules help to distribute the tickets based on due dates
- Access to certain log tables could be very helpful when you need track or follow up some ticket modifications
- Reports module could do more if we could Access more data from certain Service record types
- SLA management and measures are kind of confuse process to config
Well suited scenarios: Contact Centers, Servicedesk, IT Support, Services departments.
Less appropriate scenarios: logistics, sales, marketing.
- Manage Time to resolve on Service Requests.
- Manage statuses.
- Using templates, and predefined expected times.
- Basic reporting for Service Requests.
- Support when there is an issue.
- Complex reporting with two or more tables involved.
- Database integrity.
- View of the service requests.
- If need control and reporting for your incidents, works very well.
- If you don't need to have a specific database, at the different locations where it will be used.
-Not very recommendable if looking for BI advanced reports, unless an external tool is used.
In the past, this tool was also used by the Administration area to record incidents related to job assignments, notify of general irregularities that should be escalated to the administration area, and control and monitor each record.
- Easy configuration with external components that every organization has, connection with AD, Microsoft 365 connection, for logins for company users they do not have to use more passwords.
- Integration with other systems on the market, (Large number of connectors), to record activities and/or incidents of each platform.
- Creation of workflows, to make customer service more agile, that response times are in accordance with the SLA's proposed by the organization to internal users, direct escalation to the case solvers, without waiting for manual escalation by an agent of IT.
- Something interesting would be connection to SAP BO, in order to be able to directly report support cases and that the user does not have to exit and enter another application to register the incident.
- Microsoft has been a great ally of most companies and now in the telecommuting world the use of tools such as Teams has increased, it would be great if this connection could be made in the future.
It's used by 8 SysAid administrators. All requests are made via desktop shortcut or mail sent to a certain mailbox
- Asset management
- Ticketing alerts when we're away from the company
- Software licencing
- Tech support. It is being improved recently and now I can say it's really working when we need it
- It could have some host monitoring included like NAGIOS
But, SysAid has too many options to configure, and sometimes that's not that good. Too many menus.
Assets could be a bit easier to configure (asset output or assets list).
- escalation and routing
- simple user portal for users
- work flows are good and easy to manage
- customized reporting
- pricing on features is too high
- support is slower but understandable since HQ's is not in the US
- Easy setup of ticket categories and routing.
- Simple interface for adding notes, attachments, and comments.
- Excellent integration with email for notifications.
- Easier change management process setup.
- Simple reporting interface.
- More flexibility in creation of rules for assignment.
- Customer support is always readily available and supportive in addition to account managers who work with side by side with us to get the best out of the application.
- Always improving, allows me to customize the app to meet my needs and simplify and automate some processes freeing up valuable time for better resource management.
- Application integration, SysAid is able to be integrated with other applications, SysAid itself has many functions like remote access, chat, asset management, automation.
- Only suggestion is a better method for training, although they have professional hours for one-on-one guidance and a help tutorial, I believe there should be an online or even pre-recorded options for companies to enroll their staff. In my situation I am the only administrator which makes it difficult to get training since it's more feasible to train a group of persons.
- Easy to create any service request
- We can assign multiple tickets for same group at the same time
- Easy to close the tickets as well as service request
- Easy to use
- No training required to use it; just two to three KTs are enough
- Sometimes when we assign multiple tickets to the same group, it lands in some other group
- It logs off in few minutes
- A little slow as compared to some other ticketing tools like Maximo
- It is an essential ticketing tool
- Easy to operate
- Ticket and service requests are easy to create
- no training
- SysAid support is very responsive and helpful - consistently following up when needed.
- SysAid is customizable to the unique needs of our organization
- SysAid is continually improving their product
- Workflow action items do not have as customizable notifications as the rest of the system
- With multiple email replies containing the same images, the attachment list becomes difficult to sort through and identify non-duplicate attachments.
- Understanding how escalation rules and routing rules apply is not as intuitive as I would like.
It is less appropriate for an organization that wants a simple, minimal interface that requires little interaction and set-up time to be managed well.
- Very customizable
- Frequent webinars available
- Relatively inexpensive compared to competitors
- Support is lacking--offshore and ineffective
- Lack of automation
- Core functionality missing, such as automated CI relationships
- Excellent asset management
- Streamlined and easy service desk
- Clear and effective UI
- In-depth functionality
- The depth of some features is intimidating and the learning curve can be steep.
- Ticket messaging can be clunky.
- It is cost effective.
- It is supported by very talented people.
- It is expandable, you can purchase modules as needed.
- It is a very powerful system with lots of potential. However, it is also very complex and needs users to tune it or customize it before it can meet the organization's needs.
- The company is based in Israel. Depending on the level of the issues, sometimes there could be a time gap between the email conversations caused by the time zone difference.
I don't have a scenario where it is inappropriate. So I will recommend SysAid to fellow users. NICE!!
With the cloud version they can access the environment very quickly. Love their support team.
The agent deployment is a little weak. The RDS service is constantly getting stuck at the remote sites.
I would suggest SysAid spend more one on one time with customers to address the issues on an individual basis.
Everything should not be a paid enhancement request.
SysAid Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is SysAid?
SysAid Technologies Ltd. is a provider of IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions that integrate the essential IT tools into one service desk. Available as a cloud-based or on-premises solution, SysAid's ITIL-certified software streamlines day-to-day IT activities so that administrators can deliver fast and comprehensive support.
Founded in 2002 by Israel Lifshitz, SysAid Technologies boasts a growing user base of over 100,000 IT admins in more than 140 countries worldwide, and is available in 42 languages. With scalable solutions for organizations of all sizes, from SMBs to Fortune 500 corporations, SysAid is deployed at companies in multiple industries.
The vendor states SysAid is committed to delivering first-rate technical support, providing a wide range of services and training initiatives. Their customers, beginners and advanced users alike, can take advantage of personalized web demonstrations, free webinars, training programs, and onsite professional services.
With the goal of simplicity, SysAid further states they aim to uphold its commitment of providing an ease-of-use experience that will simplify the ever-complicated tasks of the IT professional.
SysAid has offices in Israel, Australia, Brazil, and the United States. For more information, visit www.sysaid.com.
SysAid Videos (3)
Watch SysAid Help Desk, Service Desk, and More. SysAid is a multi-layered ITSM solution with built-in remote control and advanced automation – ready to support your users remotely, during these challenging times.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
SysAid service desk is packaged with all-inclusive features for one low price. Offered in cloud or on-premise.
SysAid Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||30%|
SysAid Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
SysAid Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish|