Organize and prioritize service tickets (93)
Self-service tools (88)
ITSM reports and dashboards (81)
ITSM collaboration and documentation (76)
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
SysAid Technologies Ltd. is a provider of IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions that integrate the essential IT tools into one service desk. Available as a cloud-based or on-premises solution, SysAid's ITIL-certified software streamlines day-to-day IT activities so that administrators can deliver fast and comprehensive support.
Founded in 2002 by Israel Lifshitz, SysAid Technologies boasts a growing user base of over 100,000 IT admins in more than 140 countries worldwide, and is available in 42 languages. With scalable solutions for organizations of all sizes, from SMBs to Fortune 500 corporations, SysAid is deployed at companies in multiple industries.
The vendor states SysAid is committed to delivering first-rate technical support, providing a wide range of services and training initiatives. Their customers, beginners and advanced users alike, can take advantage of personalized web demonstrations, free webinars, training programs, and onsite professional services.
With the goal of simplicity, SysAid further states they aim to uphold its commitment of providing an ease-of-use experience that will simplify the ever-complicated tasks of the IT professional.
SysAid has offices in Israel, Australia, Brazil, and the United States. For more information, visit www.sysaid.com.
- Supported: Organize and prioritize service tickets
- Supported: Expert directory
- Supported: Service restoration
- Supported: Self-service tools
- Supported: Subscription-based notifications
- Supported: ITSM collaboration and documentation
- Supported: ITSM reports and dashboards
- Supported: Configuration mangement
- Supported: Asset management dashboard
- Supported: Policy and contract enforcement
- Supported: Change requests repository
- Supported: Change calendar
- Supported: Service-level management
- Supported: Service Orchestration
- Supported: Service Desk Automation
Watch SysAid Help Desk, Service Desk, and More. SysAid is a multi-layered ITSM solution with built-in remote control and advanced automation – ready to support your users remotely, during these challenging times.
- Cherwell Service Management
- ServiceNow IT Service Management
- Jira Service Management (Jira Service Desk)
- ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
- Zendesk Support Suite
- BMC Helix Remedyforce
- BMC FootPrints
- BMC Track-It!
- EasyVista IT Service Manager
- CA Service Management, with CA Service Desk Manager
- Micro Focus Service Manager
- Ivanti ITSM Service Desk, powered by Heat (formerly LANDESK Service Desk)
- BMC Helix ITSM (Remedy)
- Solarwinds Service Desk (formerly Samanage)
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||30%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Incidents management
- Password self service using OTP
- Problem management
- Change management
- The ability to do backups from within the system
- Ability to add more widgets on the Dashboard instead of the current limitation of 6 per Dashboard
- Simplified integration of cloud services like Office 365 and Google Workspace
- Mobile app for both iOS and Android
- The relationship of the tickets with the equipment to keep a history of failures
- The creation of tickets and the suggestions of possible solutions at the time they create these for the end user
- Inventory management, upcoming maintenance dates, warranties expiration date alerts, etc. They are very effective and very helpful for better administration.
- The remote support function I think could be improved
- The alerts module I think could be easier to configure
- In the reports module it could be improved for the creation of new reports
- no training
- Managing incidents for our Service Desk[.]
- Notifying end users of ticket updates[.]
- Asset Management - Listing software on each laptop[.]
- Office integration[.]
- Report writing could be simpler[.]
- Client upgrade process could be smoother[.]
- Creation of tickets from various sources - desktop icon, function key, email, voicemail
- Maintains company assets - location, purchase date, expiration of warranty, etc.
- Catalogs hardware and software installed on each asset
- Notifies the end-user of new Notes added and changes in ticket status
- Reporting is above average, but it is always on my list of needed improvements.
- [I would appreciate] query building for those special conditions that every company comes across.
- [I would also appreciate] integration with Teams (in beta now) and DevOps (through third party).
- Incident Manager
- Request Manager
- Changes Manager
- Asset Management
- BI Analitics
- Knowledge base
- Problems Management
- Task And Projects
- Chat console
- Track tickets
- Email the end-user and tech on the status
- Great knowledge base
- Inventory of our devices
- Great inventory, but sometimes it does not re-inventory when we upgrade our Windows 10 from one service pack to the next.
- If a ticket is assigned to a tech and they forgot to close the ticket, it wants to change the assigned name of the tech that worked on the ticket.
- If a ticket is pending, could not find a way to deescalate a ticket.
- SysAid does a good job with its ticketing for us
- SysAid works well with our AD environment
- SysAid reports have proven very helpful
- Asset Management and discovery
- Help documentation
- Sample setups or templates
- The password self service
- The ticket routing
- The notifications of ticket changes
- The option for the users get reports
- The option for find categories
- Keep track of the incident, request, change and problems in a detailed way.
- Creating a customized workflow to design your own procedures.
- Integration with 3rd party tools as a complement.
- The support service can be improved since they provide it according to their Time Zone that is not always appropriate.
- The proactive following to check is all ok in the side of the customer.
- The translating feature can be improved for the updates on the On Premise version.
- Customer support is always readily available and supportive in addition to account managers who work with side by side with us to get the best out of the application.
- Always improving, allows me to customize the app to meet my needs and simplify and automate some processes freeing up valuable time for better resource management.
- Application integration, SysAid is able to be integrated with other applications, SysAid itself has many functions like remote access, chat, asset management, automation.
- create workflows allows us to automate manual processes within the organization
- Only suggestion is a better method for training, although they have professional hours for one-on-one guidance and a help tutorial, I believe there should be an online or even pre-recorded options for companies to enroll their staff. In my situation I am the only administrator which makes it difficult to get training since it's more feasible to train a group of persons.
- flexibility of the reports to allow complex formulae from excel
- SysAid ticket management is completely customizable to fit our business needs.
- Asset management gives complete visibility into assets across the organization and reporting.
- The self-service portal is extremely user friendly and cuts down on the amount of tickets that actually make it into the queue.
- Active directory integration is fantastic.
- Customer support is excellent.
- The onboarding process is amazing and leaves no stone unturned.
- The integrated remote control piece works but we miss some features of a more robust product.
- There are tons of customizations that can be made but sometimes navigation is difficult to find a setting--but the help feature is excellent.
- Online training
- Enable user to report any IT-related cases to IT team.
- SysAid also provides reports on asset management
- With SysAid we can monitor our servers to ensure that they are running smoothly
- We are unable to integrate SysAid with our ERP system
- SysAid does not work very well with Linux server. The agents are manually installed and data is not real time.
- We find that sometimes SNMP works and SNMP does not work with SysAid
- Asset management
- Full visibility for user's issue and can track, chase resolution by email with an audit trail.
- Reporting number of issues occurring daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
- IT teams can track their own workloads
- Report extracts needs to be in current versions of Excel
- Layout of the forms should be easier to manage
- Keeps track of helpdesk calls.
- Keeps an up-to-date inventory.
- Has a great FAQ for users and technicians alike.
- A way to push the client to Mac and Linux machines.
- Categorization of the various different types of service or incident requests.
- Project management module. We are starting to utilize this to capture all our project related activities and tasks.
- Change management module. We are also starting to capture our changes in SysAid and therefore are able to provide reports and evidences of changes to our external auditors.
- Perhaps interfacing with monitoring tools such as PRTG. This would enable tickets to be raised from the errors that are generated from the monitoring tool.
- Business intelligence reporting, dashboards.
- Expand to manage other maintenance and tech services such as for property, vehicles, electrical appliances, etc.
- Ticket registration and tracking
- Workflow management
- Self-Service portal
- Reporting and Feed-back/Notification
- Flexible and Customizable
- Workflow Design is powerful but has a learning curve
- Admin Portal UI (has improved a lot in the last few years however)
- Custom Reporting (again, this has improved a lot in the last few years)
- Automation options (on the plus side, they listen to the users)
- Workflow management
- Incidente management
- Statistics and analytics
- User management
- workflows require practice to use them correctly
- Support is slow
- Administration of requests
- End user management
- Admin user management
- Project implementations
- Incident log
- Audit areas
- Change histories
- Project monitoring
- SysAid ticketing process is a part of ICT services. No ticket no service.
- All ICT assets are managed via SysAid
- Deliverables as per the defined SLA by the SysAid
- All follow-ups done based on the ticket status and due date.
- Key measures of individual performance is SLA achievement of SysAid
- Ticket routing option to be more enhanced.
- There is no predefined logic to get Pass/Fail status of current SLA
- Analytics to be more customizable and advanced
- Company hierarchy is required for large scale company (such as Group > Sectors> Clusters> Branch/ Location)
- There is a limitation of timer objects
- Data archival strategy to be more enhanced
- Reporting is a strong point of SysAid as the reports are used when the technical team meets to discuss the status of jobs
- SysAid allows our customers to complete a survey when each ticket is closed and this gives us a good idea of our customer satisfaction
- SysAid has demonstrated that they can keep current with trends with upgrades and additions such as Automate Joe
- We would welcome an easier way to manage assets
- SysAid can consider offering lower prices on the use of its products
- Making monthly reports.
- Organize tickets.
- End user portal.
- Self service for credentials.
- Known database issues.
- The deployment of the self user agent.
- ITSM Ticketing Application.
- Asset Management.
- Password Reset.
- We are finding it difficult to create certain reports that we would like to develop.
- Email integration
- Request form templates
- SLA notifications
- Admin interface needs simplification
- UI in general needs updating
- Easy to create too many email notifications
- Managing of SLA
- Assets management
- Remote control
- Password assistance
- The templates configuration with the drag and drop option would be exceptional.
- To can manage the categories view for group in the permission option.
- More spanish support.
- Change request
- Problem management
- Incidents management
- Request management
- Asset management
- Scanning asset tags
- Mobile app improvement as its not user friendly.