Likelihood to Recommend
It is well suited for our small company. We have employees in multiple states; some without company email; and many without company devices to check email during non-business hours
- Easy to use
- Reminders when our balance is low, we never have to worry about going to send a text and not having enough credits
- Multiple users are able to work off of the same account
- Detailed records kept of each text conversation
- Connection between other services ERP, CRM and slack.
- Textmagic is a tool for kids who want to SMS chat.
- The possibility to change the SMS provider to Twilio or others. It is not legal to forbid that but they find a way to bypass that.
Engineer in CorporateIndividual & Family Services Company, 1-10 employees
We have our company cell phones through AT&T and we researched setting up a text blasting service through them. It would have been a very expensive option and it made no sense to spend that kind of money when TextMagic does everything we need it to do for a minimal investment
Return on Investment
- For the price we pay, I cannot think of any negative impact. It is very affordable. We usually pay $50 at a time and that will last us a month or so.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?