What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Web CEO is a tool that is best used in the hands of qualified professionals in a company.I do not recommend giving it to a beginner and having an expectation that a website will suddenly acquire internet traffic. Web CEO and other SEO tools require a foundation of knowledge in order to be the most effective.If someone buys a race car it doesn't mean they will win a race.
Feature Rating Comparison
SERP ranking tracking
Site audit / diagnostics
Integration with web analytics tools
- The on-page optimization tools help a lot in researching competitor keywords, competitor traffic, and backlinks and Google search queries. We are able to compile this data to enhance online content and optimize our promotional channels.
- Keeping track of a wide array of functions with tools that show us what has been done and with percentages of completion. This helps us to share tasks like projects with team members so they can easily see which parts o their work still need attention
- Providing our clients, and our sales crew, with detailed as well as Summary data for explaining to clients what areas of their sites need attention and how their campaigns are succeeding (or lacking) in different geographical areas.
- It would be great if knowledge base updates were every 6 months to prevent having to download it every two weeks
- Should provide the reports in pdf or .doc formats where user can download them and forward to clients
- Should provide url shortening service, where these urls can be used for submitting bookmark, directories and blog commenting through which user can track their backlinks
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 8 answers
I have been at a new company in marketing for the last 6 months. We are developing a new website, and will be utilizing Adwords, and of course improving our organic ranking against competitors. Once the site is in place, I will be recommending we incorporate Web CEO into my list of tools to do my job efficiently and quickly.
Based on 2 answers
The UI is awesome and the recently redesigned the entire product. This isn't like Hootsuite which stays stagnant for years. It looks modern and functions like a modern tool. It can be a little sluggish at times but that is partially due to it querying so much amazing data at once :)
Based on 2 answers
Web CEO's support is amazing. They call them "Support Angels." :) They have always responded within 12 hours and they don't sugar coat anything. If there was a bug, they give you a straight answer and tell you it was a bug and they have their developers working on it. They also have had 0 downtime in over a year that I have been using them.
Based on 2 answers
You can start using Web CEO in under 5 minutes so the implementation is very minimal. Simply setup your projects for your sites, hook them up to Google Analytics and your good to go. You can start analyzing data and viewing keyword tracking results in no time at all.
I have used Google Adwords/Analytics, and I feel the ease of use, and general layout of the program is more straightforward than analytics. In Google, many times you have to watch a video or do a live chat to even figure out where something you are looking for is. Web Ceo is far more user friendly.
Return on Investment
- The software has been able to get my clients ranked (1st and/or 2nd page) in a reasonable amount of time
- The software has been able to increase some clients ROI by 30%
- The software has allowed clients to focus on running their business
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Web CEO Editions & Modules
99 + scanning fees1