Likelihood to Recommend
Web CEO is a tool that is best used in the hands of qualified professionals in a company.I do not recommend giving it to a beginner and having an expectation that a website will suddenly acquire internet traffic. Web CEO and other SEO tools require a foundation of knowledge in order to be the most effective.If someone buys a race car it doesn't mean they will win a race.
Feature Rating Comparison
SERP ranking tracking
Site audit / diagnostics
Integration with web analytics tools
- The on-page optimization tools help a lot in researching competitor keywords, competitor traffic, and backlinks and Google search queries. We are able to compile this data to enhance online content and optimize our promotional channels.
- Keeping track of a wide array of functions with tools that show us what has been done and with percentages of completion. This helps us to share tasks like projects with team members so they can easily see which parts o their work still need attention
- Providing our clients, and our sales crew, with detailed as well as Summary data for explaining to clients what areas of their sites need attention and how their campaigns are succeeding (or lacking) in different geographical areas.
- It may sound biased but WebCEO is really a step ahead of the competition and any person who enters into the responsibility of managing the SEO of a client or themselves need to realize that a tool is only as good as the person who is using it. WebCEO makes the job of a qualified consultant easier but it does not replace the need to have a qualified professional handling the work of SEO or other marketing work.
Likelihood to Renew
Web CEO 9.7
Based on 8 answers
I didn't even hesitate to renew my subscription to Web CEO. It has become the #1 tool in my arsenal and I use it at work, on my personal projects, everywhere! I literally don't know what I would do if I didn't have access to this software anymore. This software has been crucial in the success of my clients and my websites.
Web CEO 8.5
Based on 2 answers
The UI is awesome and the recently redesigned the entire product. This isn't like Hootsuite which stays stagnant for years. It looks modern and functions like a modern tool. It can be a little sluggish at times but that is partially due to it querying so much amazing data at once :)
Web CEO 8.3
Based on 2 answers
Web CEO's support is amazing. They call them "Support Angels." :) They have always responded within 12 hours and they don't sugar coat anything. If there was a bug, they give you a straight answer and tell you it was a bug and they have their developers working on it. They also have had 0 downtime in over a year that I have been using them.
Web CEO 7.9
Based on 2 answers
You can start using Web CEO in under 5 minutes so the implementation is very minimal. Simply setup your projects for your sites, hook them up to Google Analytics and your good to go. You can start analyzing data and viewing keyword tracking results in no time at all.
I have used all these tools below:
- RavenTools is great but if you need daily keyword tracking, or even at a local level then Raventools can't provide this.
- Ahrefs can give you even more data than Web CEO on your backlinks, but you can find almost everything from Ahrefs already in Web CEO :)
- Moz is very expensive for what is provides. Your jaw will drop when you try Web CEO and it blows Moz out of the water.
Return on Investment
- Web CEO has saved me a ton of money. I no longer need to pay for separate software such as keyword tracking software, a backlink software, a keyword research tool, etc... Web CEO has all of this combined.
- Web CEO saves me a ton of time by automating a lot of the reporting so I can easily track where things are going and what areas I need to work on.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Web CEO Editions & Modules
|Agency Unlimited||99 + scanning fees1|