Likelihood to Recommend
If you are just wanting to have a web page without any idea of wanting to gain exposure for it via Google or social media channels then WebCEO is probably not for you. However, if you are like me and my Graceful Touch blog project where building a stronger and stronger backbone of digital success is important to you then WebCEO is without question your number one place to go.
Feature Rating Comparison
SERP ranking tracking
Site audit / diagnostics
Integration with web analytics tools
- The on-page optimization tools help a lot in researching competitor keywords, competitor traffic, and backlinks and Google search queries. We are able to compile this data to enhance online content and optimize our promotional channels.
- Keeping track of a wide array of functions with tools that show us what has been done and with percentages of completion. This helps us to share tasks like projects with team members so they can easily see which parts o their work still need attention
- Providing our clients, and our sales crew, with detailed as well as Summary data for explaining to clients what areas of their sites need attention and how their campaigns are succeeding (or lacking) in different geographical areas.
- Its hard to say any negatives on WEB CEO, probably that there are so many tools to use haha! However as previously mentioned the support team are only a click away to help explain anything.
- The dashboard can be overwhelming with a lot of metrics displayed. This can be customised though to display what you want. The same goes for the menu items, a lot of useful tools! But just have to learn the layout and where everything is located.
Likelihood to Renew
Web CEO 9.7
Based on 8 answers
I didn't even hesitate to renew my subscription to Web CEO. It has become the #1 tool in my arsenal and I use it at work, on my personal projects, everywhere! I literally don't know what I would do if I didn't have access to this software anymore. This software has been crucial in the success of my clients and my websites.
Web CEO 8.5
Based on 2 answers
In general it is easy to use. Some of the functions take a little getting used to and first time through it is not obvious what needs to be set up first. It would be a great improvement to have a central setup screen where all of the data required by each module could be entered in one go.
Web CEO 9.1
Based on 3 answers
Most support networks focus on answering questions as WebCEO does. With my experience with WebCEO, I now call those the average support providers. Then there are the exceptional support providers who really go to the next level in making sure you are taken care of. While WebCEO certainly does this I've decided to remove them from qualifying at this level. Instead, I made a whole new category for their support called extraordinarily amazing. They respond in a timely fashion. Offer great value along the way. But then even have fun what with their unnecessary but great graphics that they include in their support. This is the upper edge of everything and leaves me with a huge smile on my face.
Web CEO 7.9
Based on 2 answers
You can start using Web CEO in under 5 minutes so the implementation is very minimal. Simply setup your projects for your sites, hook them up to Google Analytics and your good to go. You can start analyzing data and viewing keyword tracking results in no time at all.
It isn't the best bit of software. It does have its charming touches, but when it comes down to it, it is going to struggle against the big boys. SEO Monitor will eat it for breakfast. I think a few decent UK tweaks could make this into a true contender
Return on Investment
- The positive impact of Web CEO is that it's a platform that does what it needs to in terms of keyword reporting and competitive rankings. That information is invaluable not only to clients but also to agencies as its the basis for their strategies.
- The amount of ideas and strategies you can come up with based on Web CEO's reporting impacts ROI very positively.
- Web CEO is also an easy way to have interesting conversations in sales calls and prospect meetings which can lead to new business.
Manager in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Web CEO Editions & Modules
|Agency Unlimited||99 + scanning fees1|