Reviews (1-17 of 17)
- The support team at WEB CEO are probably one of the best we have come across! They are always on the ball and answer all and any questions we have within a quick timeframe!
- The on-page optimisations and page scores go quite in depth allowing you to understand what is holding a page back. You can also customise what you want the on-page optimisations to be. There are settings to turn off a ranking factor, extremely handy for certain projects!
- The internal link structure analysis is extremely useful to help see your most authoritative pages. This enables you to help direct your links to your most important pages and see what pages are linked together.
- Its hard to say any negatives on WEB CEO, probably that there are so many tools to use haha! However as previously mentioned the support team are only a click away to help explain anything.
- The dashboard can be overwhelming with a lot of metrics displayed. This can be customised though to display what you want. The same goes for the menu items, a lot of useful tools! But just have to learn the layout and where everything is located.
Can't really say many bad things about WEB CEO as we have only had good experience with the support team and software. One last thing to note is the pricing is extremely good.
- Very easy to understand visuals
- It is extremely easy to drill down into more specific metrics. Something GA makes difficult.
- Building reports is a 3 step process and the report builder is very intuitive
- There needs to be a proper white paper guide. it is all well and good assuming that users will understand SEO Nuance, but sometimes they don't, and it would be nice to see a proper cutout and keep guide,
- This is a lovely bit of kit, it just needs refining. A nicer GUI, and as mentioned above, a nice cutout and keep guide.
As a veteran of the industry of more than 20 years, I use WebCEO to do things that my competitors are challenged to accomplish. This gives us the strategic edge to outperform our competition and get better results.
- The on-page optimization tools help a lot in researching competitor keywords, competitor traffic, and backlinks and Google search queries. We are able to compile this data to enhance online content and optimize our promotional channels.
- Keeping track of a wide array of functions with tools that show us what has been done and with percentages of completion. This helps us to share tasks like projects with team members so they can easily see which parts o their work still need attention
- Providing our clients, and our sales crew, with detailed as well as Summary data for explaining to clients what areas of their sites need attention and how their campaigns are succeeding (or lacking) in different geographical areas.
- It may sound biased but WebCEO is really a step ahead of the competition and any person who enters into the responsibility of managing the SEO of a client or themselves need to realize that a tool is only as good as the person who is using it. WebCEO makes the job of a qualified consultant easier but it does not replace the need to have a qualified professional handling the work of SEO or other marketing work.
I do not recommend giving it to a beginner and having an expectation that a website will suddenly acquire internet traffic. Web CEO and other SEO tools require a foundation of knowledge in order to be the most effective.
If someone buys a race car it doesn't mean they will win a race.
- Allows SEO manager to track an SEO specialist's KPIs (percentage of on-page optimization, average ranking of keywords in a portfolio, last login, etc..) for their clients in one dashboard from one screen.
- Allows our SEO specialists to perform efficient SEO audits and provides comprehensive reporting on results.
- Allows clients to login 24/7 to view progress and current ranking.
- We are very happy with WebCEO and they are always responsive and have implemented many of our team's recommendations. Most recently we have suggested they work on a system that would allow for factoring whether a ranking was a local stack, organic, answer box, and provide an at a glance rating. Something like 1-1-1, where each dash would signify a first page ranking, so first dash would be answer box, next local stack, next organic, etc...
- The simple user interface makes it an easy piece of software to use.
- Web CEO is an excellent cost relative to its features and capabilities.
- Auto-scheduling and sending reports is a great way to collaborate and communicate KPIs and results with a team.
- Integrating real-time data and traffic.
- It would be interesting to see what Web CEO would look like if it integrated with Tableau.
- The desktop keyword ranking report provides an excellent format for tracking and reporting on month to month changes in keyword rankings.
- The desktop competitive keyword ranking report provides outstanding comparison information in any easy to read report.
- The online keyword basket report offers an interesting graphic that allows you to see 12 months of search volume in a concise diagram.
- SEO University provides an outstanding foundation for learning and understanding web marketing from the ground up.
- I still prefer the desktop version's ranking reports over the online version's reports.
- The cost structure of the online is prohibitive.
- Compares multiple analytic reports
- Shows you where your competition is and where they rank
- Gives a lot of options for planning on-line marketing strategy
- Almost too much information
- More instant reports at a glance with the option to print would be helpful
- Keyword Optimization - the keyword research piece is really simple in that the Web CEO product will go out and grab your sites pages and allow you to chose from a list, those that you want to focus on optimizing.
- Optimization Advice - I used this part of the tool to adjust the location of headers and titles, density, and theme of each page. The tool also measures a basic page rank which helps me to determine the level of support the site needs in terms of content creation. I have noted fairly substantial gains in search engine position using this advice and it's base for a structure to build content from. This product shines here!
- Competitive Analysis - You can add competitors to the research and compare how your content is structured to highly ranking content and through basic link measurements get a granular explanation of the back-link structure of their online presence.
- PPC Bid Analysis - In the last stage of the keyword research section I use the PPC volume and top bidding to create a bid strategy in my Google Adwords campaigns.
- Validation of 3rd Party Data - When managing an entire web presence and working withing the confines of a pre-established budget, every visitor matters and so when media vendors, and targeting ad buys reach their end a careful performance analysis can be performed to measure spend and ROI to determine viability.
- The scheduling of tasks should be automatic by default and come up as you complete each phase in the process along the way. I found scheduling to be a challenge to keep up with in that I didn't have time to complete tasks and schedule tasks in one session.
- A social element - I'd love to see Web CEO develop another product or an add on to this product that does this complete of a job on social pages and content.
- Tracking desktop and mobile keywords at a local level is Web CEO's greatest strength. And you can compare Google, Bing, Yahoo, and more!
- Web CEO pulls its backlink database from Ahrefs which in my opinion the best! Save money from having to subscribe to Ahrefs.
- The reporting in Web CEO is superb! My clients love the beautiful looking reports and quickly seeing how many keywords are in #1 ranking, top 10, top 20, etc... and then also seeing their top moving keywords that week.
- Web CEO makes cleaning up a bad backlink profile very easy. You can categorize them as bad, download a quick CSV, and easily disavow the links/domains.
- The interface can be a little sluggish at times, but they keep pushing out updates and it gets better every day!
- I would like to see the ability to monitor social increase of likes/followers, etc. each week.
- Are you wanting to track and report upon traffic?
- Are you needing to monitor your backlinks and clean up bad backlink profiles?
- Are you needing to track your keywords (down to a local level) rankings?
- Are you looking for great reporting?
- Are you looking for an awesome SEO audit tool?
- Keywords research, comparison, analytics
- Competitor SEO analysis
- A good amount of general SEO analysis, such as back-linking trackability, link tracking etc.
- Maybe implement a very easy to use, quick "Overview" analysis rating of a particular website, that didn't drill too deeply into individual metrics, but gave a good overall starting point for review and improvement.
- A redesign of the dashboard main screen, where the layout has things a little more apparently stratified; not that the current one is horrible...but just a new look.
- Integration with other popular programs, social media suites, etc.
- Website Analysis
- Keyword Analysis
- Site Reports
- Search engine submission. Sometimes WEB CEO mixes up sites in the reports from search engine submission and mails to the wrong client. We now have to mail all reports separately.
We continue to prefer having the database in-house. We are getting good support but the one issues we had has now been satisfactorily resolved through the issue of a new dll. The program now works perfectly.
- Compiles great competitive and searchable keywords
- Provides an accurate list of top 3-5 competitors based on initial keywords selected
- Provides up to date algorithms that make the reporting more accurate
- The page index features are extremely helpful
- I would like for it to be able to track social media exposure
- I would like for it to be able to have a few more USA search engines and directory options
- I would like back link monitoring
- The weekly keyword rankings really help us see where we need to put more emphasis, and also helps us structure marketing goals.
- The keyword feature allows us to narrow down specific keywords that potential customers are searching for.
- The Competitors' Analysis allows us to see where those in our industry are ranking, and helps us structure marketing goals to keep up, and even surpass competition.
- For an online storefront with thousands of SKUs, Indexed pages feature is great for seeing what pages need to be indexed or updated.
- We often run into errors when running the weekly keyword ranking task, and the system restarts entirely, which can take anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours
- Keyword ranking for specific location
- Automatic submission to search engines
- Automatic extraction of title, metatag and keywords from the site
- Adding specific labels for keywords which we can concentrate depending upon priorities
- Secured report format
- It would be great if knowledge base updates were every 6 months to prevent having to download it every two weeks
- Should provide the reports in pdf or .doc formats where user can download them and forward to clients
- Should provide url shortening service, where these urls can be used for submitting bookmark, directories and blog commenting through which user can track their backlinks
- It was a very helpful training tool to teach us the basics of seo and internet marketing.
- We used the tools in WebCEO as a guide to walk us through optimizing each website we did for clients.
- The cost of the product was reasonable for me and a start up company
- If they had followed up more after I initially signed up to make sure we had all the updates and new information it would have been better.
- It could have been better to be contacted by someone personally to customize my experience.
- It runs quick competitor ranking reports, which our clients love and are useful to our team for strategy and optimization.
- It manages multiple domains very well, meaning it's easy to swap back and forth among clients, which is vital for agencies.
- It allows for flexibility in Keyword Profiles and tagging keywords to label groups or prioritized keywords.
- It's pretty intuitive. A lot of other ranking softwares and SEO softwares can be difficult to understand or figure out reporting. Web CEO is pretty straightforward.
- Exporting reports from Web CEO to CSV or Excel could use some work in terms of formatting. The reports usually need a lot of tweaking to look right and reuse in other client reporting.
- We find that Bing rankings are sometimes inaccurate or pick up errors while running.
- The ability to export historical data and put it on someone's else's Web CEO account would be huge. Sometimes clients transition to other people with a Web CEO account and the data isn't easily transferrable.
Web CEO Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Web CEO
Web CEO is a SaaS-based, enterprise-level SEO platform targeting digital agencies. It has a language wiki that is actively used by 200,000 users to keep the interface multilingual (available in English, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinise, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Greek, Brazilian and Portuguese).
Web CEO's site auditing tools offer detailed suggestions on more than 50 influence ranking factors, including mobile friendliness and page load speed, as well as recommended changes to HTML code and Schema markup.
Among other features is the Rank Tracking tool that shows local and mobile results for keywords and browsers in any language. The Keyword Research tool provides suggestions, competitive intelligence, and Google Search Console integration (keywords can be entered in any language). The Backlink tracking tool identifies backlinks and helps users analyze them.
Competitor Backlink Spy shows competitor backlinks with their anchor texts. The lead generation widget enables agency websites to offer visitors free SEO audit reports.
Web CEO Screenshots
Web CEO Integrations
Web CEO Competitors
|Agency Unlimited||99 + scanning fees||mo|
SOLO: 1 project, 50 unique keywords, 5 SERP scan depth, weekly automated scanning, 1,000 pages audited; 1,000 backlinks analyzed. STARTUP: 5 projects; 200 unique keywords; 5 SERP scan depth; weekly automated scanning (manual scanning on demand); 5,000 pages audited (1,000 pages/project); 10,000 backlinks analyzed (2,000 backlinks/project); branded SEO reports; 5 SEO leads per day. AGENCY UNLIMITED: unlimited projects ($2 per active project/mo); unlimited keywords with Unlimited search engines ($4/1,000 rank queries); 10 SERP scan depth; monthly/weekly/daily automated scanning (manual scanning on demand); unlimited pages audited; unlimited backlinks analyzed ($4/10,000 backlinks found); branded SEO reports; unlimited SEO leads per day; SEO audit button on your site; White-label SEO tools on your own domain ($20/mo); SEO tools API, full functionality; White-label support & training; all scanning except for rankings and backlinks at no extra cost. CORPORATE: 30 projects; 600 unique keywords; 5 SERP scan depth; weekly automated scanning (manual scanning on demand); 150,000 pages audited (5,000 pages/project); 150,000 backlinks analyzed (6,000 backlinks/project); branded SEO reports; 5 SEO leads per day; SEO audit button on your site.
Web CEO Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Web CEO Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||USA, UK, Australia, Canada, South Africa, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Mexico, Netherlands, France, China, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Turkey, Egypt, Portugal, Denmark, Russia, Poland, Israel|
|Supported Languages:||English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Greek, Brazilian, Portuguese|