Overall Satisfaction with Web CEO
Web CEO is used by myself as a PPC + SEO specialist to help my local business locations and clients improve upon both their local SEO and PPC campaigns. It helps me track keyword desktop and mobile rankings on a daily basis, at a city level. Local keyword tracking is one of the best parts of Web CEO. As many people don't know SERPs change drastically based on location. It helps me cleanup and monitor backlinks and I love how Web CEO pulls their data from the Ahrefs database, which in my opinion is the best. I use also use Web CEO to audit my website and cleanup broken links and improve upon my on-page SEO. Another great feature is the competitor analysis. You can narrow down exactly which page your competitor's are ranking for on a similar keyword. There a many more features that I use Web CEO for, it really is the ultimate SEO software suite and one of the best tools in my arsenal.
- Tracking desktop and mobile keywords at a local level is Web CEO's greatest strength. And you can compare Google, Bing, Yahoo, and more!
- Web CEO pulls its backlink database from Ahrefs which in my opinion the best! Save money from having to subscribe to Ahrefs.
- The reporting in Web CEO is superb! My clients love the beautiful looking reports and quickly seeing how many keywords are in #1 ranking, top 10, top 20, etc... and then also seeing their top moving keywords that week.
- Web CEO makes cleaning up a bad backlink profile very easy. You can categorize them as bad, download a quick CSV, and easily disavow the links/domains.
- The interface can be a little sluggish at times, but they keep pushing out updates and it gets better every day!
- I would like to see the ability to monitor social increase of likes/followers, etc. each week.
- Web CEO has saved me a ton of money. I no longer need to pay for separate software such as keyword tracking software, a backlink software, a keyword research tool, etc... Web CEO has all of this combined.
- Web CEO saves me a ton of time by automating a lot of the reporting so I can easily track where things are going and what areas I need to work on.
I have used all these tools below:
- RavenTools is great but if you need daily keyword tracking, or even at a local level then Raventools can't provide this.
- Ahrefs can give you even more data than Web CEO on your backlinks, but you can find almost everything from Ahrefs already in Web CEO :)
- Moz is very expensive for what is provides. Your jaw will drop when you try Web CEO and it blows Moz out of the water.
I didn't even hesitate to renew my subscription to Web CEO. It has become the #1 tool in my arsenal and I use it at work, on my personal projects, everywhere! I literally don't know what I would do if I didn't have access to this software anymore. This software has been crucial in the success of my clients and my websites.
This tool can be great for some pay per click (PPC) tasks, but I wouldn't get this if you are solely a PPC marketer. This really is more a SEO software suite. There is a big difference. If you are considering purchasing this ask yourself the following:
- Are you wanting to track and report upon traffic?
- Are you needing to monitor your backlinks and clean up bad backlink profiles?
- Are you needing to track your keywords (down to a local level) rankings?
- Are you looking for great reporting?
- Are you looking for an awesome SEO audit tool?
Using Web CEO
1 - You need to know some basic info about Search Engine Optimization to be able to use Web CEO. However it is a very easy tool to use and if you are just starting out you can easily learn it as you go. I highly recommend this tool even to beginners. Over time they can learn the more advanced tools that are part of Web CEO.
- Keyword Tracking at Local Level for both Desktop and Mobile
- Reporting for Local Clients
- Backlink Analysis and backlink cleanup
- Keyword Research
Evaluating Web CEO and Competitors
Yes - Web CEO replaced Raven Tools, Ahrefs, and SEMRush. Web CEO gives you your SEO tools that you need and keyword ranking tracking, it gives you the database from Ahrefs, and also it gives you a great keyword research tool. Stop paying for 3 subscriptions to 3 different tools and just buy Web CEO!
- Product Features
- Product Usability
The features were the biggest factor in my purchase. Of course I gave the trial a whirl before signing up, but I was blown away and immediately upgraded my trial to a paid account within 2 days of using the tool. I knew I wouldn't be going back to my old tools.
Web CEO Implementation
You can start using Web CEO in under 5 minutes so the implementation is very minimal. Simply setup your projects for your sites, hook them up to Google Analytics and your good to go. You can start analyzing data and viewing keyword tracking results in no time at all.
Web CEO Support
Web CEO's support is amazing. They call them "Support Angels." :) They have always responded within 12 hours and they don't sugar coat anything. If there was a bug, they give you a straight answer and tell you it was a bug and they have their developers working on it. They also have had 0 downtime in over a year that I have been using them.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes - 2 bug reports were file and both of them were fixed by their developers within 12 hours! They know what they are doing and are very good at it. Probably one of the best support teams I have worked with for a while. You don't have to worry about the quality of support when it comes to Web CEO.
Using Web CEO
The UI is awesome and the recently redesigned the entire product. This isn't like Hootsuite which stays stagnant for years. It looks modern and functions like a modern tool. It can be a little sluggish at times but that is partially due to it querying so much amazing data at once :)
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Reporting is awesome and very easy!
- Keyword research is a breeze and better than any tool I have used on the market.
- Keyword tracking is awesome. You can see in an instant how many keywords are in top #1 ranking, top #10, top #20, etc.
- There are a lot of places you can go in Web CEO because of so many features. It can take a few days to learn where everything is at.