Likelihood to Recommend
Youcanbook.me is great for small businesses or for self-employed professionals who need an easy-to-use and cost-effective solution for handling large numbers of clients. It's great for eliminating inconvenient miscommunication and tedious back-to-back emails in order to set a proper date and/or meeting details. However, if you need a more sophisticated system that fits into your company's IT procedures and carries sensitive data, an in house solution would fit best.
- One really helpful feature of YouCanBook.Me for our organization is that everyone can see appointment times in their own time zone. We frequently schedule interviews with applicants nationwide, as well as communicating with team members located in 32 different countries, so this has really simplified scheduling.
- We rely heavily on Google Calendar for staff scheduling, so it is great that YouCanBook.Me can sync your availability straight from your calendar as well as automatically adding meetings to your calendar when they are booked.
- We use YouCanBook.Me to schedule follow-up calls with people we meet at conferences and other recruiting events. It's really simple to have someone sign up for a call, and this has been a really effective tool for us to stay in communication with prospects.
- I'd LOVE to see the ability to have multiple parties find a coordinated time to hold a meeting within the context of YouCanBook.Me
- The UI for the backend might also be clearer with the names assigned to various functions
- Even more contemporary landing page options would be welcome
Executive in CorporateManagement Consulting Company, 1-10 employees
Youcanbook.me is a pretty unique service, but some others have come up since we started using it in 2015. There´s some competition like simply book or roomzilla, but he haven´t considered them because they aren't as cost-effective or simply haven't found a need to do it yet. Folk at youcanbookme have given us great user support and have many benefits for the educational sector, which make it hard for competition because we are pretty happy with their service :)
Return on Investment
- It's helped our Professional Services Team immensely. Although we don't have numbers as far as an ROI, we use it daily across our whole team of 8 project managers.
- We also use youcanbook.me to schedule in interviews with our 20+ researchers who are moderating sessions. Our admin team also uses youcanbook.me to allow our employees to schedule our weekly massages.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?