YouCanBook.me is appointment scheduling software from the UK company of the same name.YouCanBook.Me has streamlined our communication with recruits!We use YouCanBook.Me across a few teams within our organization. It is most heavily used by our recruiting team to schedule calls with prospects and applicants for our internship program, but since we are an international organization it is also sometimes helpful for scheduling calls between our US office and team members in other places. It makes it really easy to schedule calls across time zones and sync them to your calendar.,One really helpful feature of YouCanBook.Me for our organization is that everyone can see appointment times in their own time zone. We frequently schedule interviews with applicants nationwide, as well as communicating with team members located in 32 different countries, so this has really simplified scheduling. We rely heavily on Google Calendar for staff scheduling, so it is great that YouCanBook.Me can sync your availability straight from your calendar as well as automatically adding meetings to your calendar when they are booked. We use YouCanBook.Me to schedule follow-up calls with people we meet at conferences and other recruiting events. It's really simple to have someone sign up for a call, and this has been a really effective tool for us to stay in communication with prospects.,I honestly can't think of anything I have had trouble with. YouCanBook.Me has served all of the functions I have needed it to.,10,YouCanBook.Me has had a huge positive impact on our ability to convert leads from conferences and other recruiting events. It makes it so easy for people to sign up for follow up calls, so we are able to keep in touch with the people we meet, continue the conversation, and direct them to good next steps.,QuickBooks Premier, Zoho Recruit, DonorPerfectYoucanbook.me helps your company schedule all of your important meetings!Youcanbook.me is being used by our project management team to schedule online moderated interviews between our researchers and our test participants, or between our test participants and our customers. It helps a lot with our scheduling because it syncs with Google calendar, and it sends our participants automatic reminders. It works a majority of the time. There have been a LOT of bugs with it, and we've constantly had to contact support, but it's getting there!,Automatic reminders sent to scheduled individuals. You can customize reminders and confirmations sent to individuals, and customize a lot of other parts of the messaging. You can use it to mass schedule a lot of individuals into various time slots. It's fairly complicated to train someone on, but easy to use once you get it.,We loved the old version of youcanbook.me. Once they updated the site and functionality, we hated it. We kept reverting back to the old version, but now we cannot use the old version anymore. The new version has made it much slower to set up a new profile and fill in all of the reminders. If they made it faster to populate a new profile by limiting repetition, that'd be awesome. We have to edit the titles of calendar events, emails to us, emails to participants, etc. Working with Google calendar is sometimes frustrating, but they've recently updated it to make it easier for us to duplicate calendar events. Youcanbook.me syncs with Google calendar, so making all of the calendar events set to "Free" (previously, "Available") is pretty annoying.,7,It's helped our Professional Services Team immensely. Although we don't have numbers as far as an ROI, we use it daily across our whole team of 8 project managers. We also use youcanbook.me to schedule in interviews with our 20+ researchers who are moderating sessions. Our admin team also uses youcanbook.me to allow our employees to schedule our weekly massages.,Microsoft Office 2016YouCanBook.Me Saves Time, the most valuable commodityThis app allows us to schedule appointments "automagically." It just works! If you need a tool to permit automated appointment scheduling, this is my favorite. And I've tried several. Without hassle, once the tool is set up (which is simple AND easy) it takes into account in real time whichever calendars you use to indicate your UNavailability. That presents your clients to find one of your preselected times that works in THEIR schedule. This saves untold hours of back-and-forth to arrange a time to meet in person or virtually. Then, it sends as many reminders to you AND your client or colleague to help make sure that connection occurs. YouCanBook.Me also allows you to have multiple pages and multiple meeting specs for various audiences. Its ability to also include "stories" to provide background and promos of whatever you wish to promote.,Coordinates calendars in real time, including from disparate providers (e.g., Google Calendar, Outlook, iCloud/Apple) at no added cost (unlike competitor practices) Makes it simple to create multiple pages and types of appointments to offer, with unique looks The user experience for clients is simple, intuitive, and professional,I'd LOVE to see the ability to have multiple parties find a coordinated time to hold a meeting within the context of YouCanBook.Me The UI for the backend might also be clearer with the names assigned to various functions Even more contemporary landing page options would be welcome,9,This has saved me untold hours of telephone tag and email wars by allowing people to self-serve. Time is the most valuable commodity. The reminder system also saves time. The best is that, once it's set up, it doesn't require regular maintenance unless my products or meeting types change.,Calendly,Evernote, Eventbrite, Hatchbuck, BlueJeans, 1Password, Dropbox, Zoom
YouCanBook.Me

YouCanBook.Me Reviews

YouCanBook.Me
Filter 5 vetted YouCanBook.Me reviews and ratings
Hope Cutchins profile photo
March 30, 2018

Review: "YouCanBook.Me has streamlined our communication with recruits!"

• One really helpful feature of YouCanBook.Me for our organization is that everyone can see appointment times in their own time zone. We frequently schedule interviews with applicants nationwide, as well as communicating with team members located in 32 different countries, so this has really simplified scheduling.
  • We rely heavily on Google Calendar for staff scheduling, so it is great that YouCanBook.Me can sync your availability straight from your calendar as well as automatically adding meetings to your calendar when they are booked.
  • We use YouCanBook.Me to schedule follow-up calls with people we meet at conferences and other recruiting events. It's really simple to have someone sign up for a call, and this has been a really effective tool for us to stay in communication with prospects.
  • I honestly can't think of anything I have had trouble with. YouCanBook.Me has served all of the functions I have needed it to.
YouCanBook.Me has made it really easy to schedule calls with applicants and with team members scattered across the world. We use it a lot to schedule follow up calls with potential leads from conferences and other recruiting events, which has been really key in converting leads from those events, and we direct applicants for our internship and staff positions to YouCanBook.Me to schedule interviews. We also use it to schedule calls with team members internationally. It is most useful for scheduling a call between two participants.
Read Hope Cutchins's full review
Michael Kim profile photo
January 19, 2018

Review: "Youcanbook.me helps your company schedule all of your important meetings!"

• Automatic reminders sent to scheduled individuals.
  • You can customize reminders and confirmations sent to individuals, and customize a lot of other parts of the messaging.
  • You can use it to mass schedule a lot of individuals into various time slots. It's fairly complicated to train someone on, but easy to use once you get it.
  • We loved the old version of youcanbook.me. Once they updated the site and functionality, we hated it. We kept reverting back to the old version, but now we cannot use the old version anymore. The new version has made it much slower to set up a new profile and fill in all of the reminders.
  • If they made it faster to populate a new profile by limiting repetition, that'd be awesome. We have to edit the titles of calendar events, emails to us, emails to participants, etc.
  • Working with Google calendar is sometimes frustrating, but they've recently updated it to make it easier for us to duplicate calendar events. Youcanbook.me syncs with Google calendar, so making all of the calendar events set to "Free" (previously, "Available") is pretty annoying.
It's well suited to send to a bunch of people to schedule interviews, appointments, massages, etc. It's not appropriate if there are just a few people you need to schedule. Recruiters can use this to schedule candidates in for interviews with individuals. If the interviewer provides the recruiter with calendar time slots, then the recruiter can use youcanbook.me to schedule in those candidates.
Read Michael Kim's full review
June 06, 2018

Review: "YouCanBook.Me Saves Time, the most valuable commodity"

• Coordinates calendars in real time, including from disparate providers (e.g., Google Calendar, Outlook, iCloud/Apple) at no added cost (unlike competitor practices)
  • Makes it simple to create multiple pages and types of appointments to offer, with unique looks
  • The user experience for clients is simple, intuitive, and professional
  • I'd LOVE to see the ability to have multiple parties find a coordinated time to hold a meeting within the context of YouCanBook.Me
  • The UI for the backend might also be clearer with the names assigned to various functions
  • Even more contemporary landing page options would be welcome
This is ideal for an automated appointment setting tool. Once set up, it allows others to arrange appointments when it fits their calendar in the context of your availability.

If you are coordinating a time for MULTIPLE parties at once, YouCanBook.Me is not useful.

YouCanBook.Me Scorecard Summary