Reviews (1-5 of 5)
- Great at synchronizing with your enterprise calendar (Gsuite, outlook, icloud) that updates changes to events (creation, rescheduling and cancelling) both in a quick and reliable way.
- It simplifies the reservation process by sending you and your clients automatic email messages to confirm, reschedule or cancelling a requested appointment, activity or event.
- Youcanbookme integrates to your website in a seamless way. It allows you to fully customize it's layout and graphic style to fully match that of your company's website.
- It has many options for creating workflows that meet your company's specific needs, it works great with third party APIs (via webhooks) and is supported in Zapier to easily work in conjunction with a bunch of other services.
- The new billing method is not convenient at all, because it you pay on the amount of calendars linked to your account. This limits how you can take advantage of many features, and you have to be very careful on how many calendars you will be paying for every year.
- Youcanbookme forms are easy to setup, but it would be really great if would be really helpful if one could incorporate a little logic into them. For example, if yes is answered then display this question but if no, then go to the end of the form.
- Handling email addresses for youcanbookme reservations is a hassle because there is no option for the user to upload them from a spreadsheet or CSV file, instead they have to manually input them and this gives a lot of room for human error.
- One really helpful feature of YouCanBook.Me for our organization is that everyone can see appointment times in their own time zone. We frequently schedule interviews with applicants nationwide, as well as communicating with team members located in 32 different countries, so this has really simplified scheduling.
- We rely heavily on Google Calendar for staff scheduling, so it is great that YouCanBook.Me can sync your availability straight from your calendar as well as automatically adding meetings to your calendar when they are booked.
- We use YouCanBook.Me to schedule follow-up calls with people we meet at conferences and other recruiting events. It's really simple to have someone sign up for a call, and this has been a really effective tool for us to stay in communication with prospects.
- I honestly can't think of anything I have had trouble with. YouCanBook.Me has served all of the functions I have needed it to.
- Automatic reminders sent to scheduled individuals.
- You can customize reminders and confirmations sent to individuals, and customize a lot of other parts of the messaging.
- You can use it to mass schedule a lot of individuals into various time slots. It's fairly complicated to train someone on, but easy to use once you get it.
- We loved the old version of youcanbook.me. Once they updated the site and functionality, we hated it. We kept reverting back to the old version, but now we cannot use the old version anymore. The new version has made it much slower to set up a new profile and fill in all of the reminders.
- If they made it faster to populate a new profile by limiting repetition, that'd be awesome. We have to edit the titles of calendar events, emails to us, emails to participants, etc.
- Working with Google calendar is sometimes frustrating, but they've recently updated it to make it easier for us to duplicate calendar events. Youcanbook.me syncs with Google calendar, so making all of the calendar events set to "Free" (previously, "Available") is pretty annoying.
Without hassle, once the tool is set up (which is simple AND easy) it takes into account in real time whichever calendars you use to indicate your UNavailability. That presents your clients to find one of your preselected times that works in THEIR schedule. This saves untold hours of back-and-forth to arrange a time to meet in person or virtually. Then, it sends as many reminders to you AND your client or colleague to help make sure that connection occurs.
YouCanBook.Me also allows you to have multiple pages and multiple meeting specs for various audiences. Its ability to also include "stories" to provide background and promos of whatever you wish to promote.
- Coordinates calendars in real time, including from disparate providers (e.g., Google Calendar, Outlook, iCloud/Apple) at no added cost (unlike competitor practices)
- Makes it simple to create multiple pages and types of appointments to offer, with unique looks
- The user experience for clients is simple, intuitive, and professional
- I'd LOVE to see the ability to have multiple parties find a coordinated time to hold a meeting within the context of YouCanBook.Me
- The UI for the backend might also be clearer with the names assigned to various functions
- Even more contemporary landing page options would be welcome
If you are coordinating a time for MULTIPLE parties at once, YouCanBook.Me is not useful.
YouCanBook.Me Scorecard Summary
What is YouCanBook.Me?
YouCanBook.me aims to take the hassle out of scheduling meetings.
The solution features customized booking pages and notifications, and enables users to set specific rules for each page and offer different appointment options. Users can invite team members to join account and create booking pages for any scenario - based on location, language, or projects. Unlimited notifications, reminders, and follow-up emails allow for communication and automatic rescheduling and cancellation. Editable booking form questions ensures users are always prepared. Export booking data or integrate with Zapier to automate instant reporting into existing systems.
The vendor states their solution is GDPR and ISO-27001 compliant and regularly PEN tested to ensure data security. They boast a decade of experience and more than 66 million bookings taken.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Starting Price||$10.00||Per Month|
YouCanBook.Me Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
YouCanBook.Me Technical Details