Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
BitSight for Third-Party Risk Management exposes cyber risk within a supply chain, helping focus resources and work alongside vendors to achieve cyber risk reduction.
BitSight gives users insight into the riskiest issues impacting vendors, backed by data that correlates to potential security incidents and context from a community of risk and security professionals.
BitSight's goal is to help users launch, grow, or optimize a third-party risk management program.
Qualys Cloud Platform
Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics (discontinued)
Palo Alto Networks WildFire
Cisco Secure Malware Analytics (Threat Grid)
Trellix Advanced Threat Defense
Cisco Endpoint Security Analytics
Trend Micro Deep Discovery
Symantec Content & Malware Analysis
- Security hygiene tracking over time
- Understandable risk score based on observations
- Predictability model of potential cyber security issues based on security habits.
- Since data is based on public registration IP and domain data can be stale depending on ISP/Domain registration update delays.
- Correcting a false detection is a month-long endeavor and requires the company with the impacted score to clean up BitSight's data.
- Customer service for incorrect data is convoluted and requires a deep understanding of domain registration to correct the data. The responsibility for correcting data is placed solely on the customer's shoulders.