Bugsnag Reviews

June 20, 2019
Bugsnag is used as our main bug tracking service from our app. It is just used by the tech team and no one else. It helps us find bugs as they happen, as well as tracking them and creating tickets for them in JIRA.
  • The UI/UX is well designed. I have never been confused by any buttons/filters/settings, and everything is laid out in a neat and organized fashion.
  • Setup was super easy. I didn't have to do anything but read the documentation, which was well written.
  • The information captured by errors has everything I would need to debug an issue.
  • For really long bugs, it'd be nice if you hovered over the row and it expanded the text so you didn't have to click on the actual bug to view everything.
  • It would be nice if there was a filter for grouping bugs instead of searching by their name.
  • Honestly nothing else, I love 99% of Bugsnag.
It's great for tracking bugs on your app. I don't think I can do anything else besides that...

Bugsnag Scorecard Summary

What is Bugsnag?

Bugsnag headquartered in San Francisco offers their application health and error tracking application, for monitoring web application stability, and alerting developers to app issues and error-rate in real-time.
Categories:  Bug Tracking

Bugsnag Technical Details

What is Bugsnag?

Who uses Bugsnag?

The most common users of Bugsnag are from Small Businesses and the Marketing & Advertising industry.