Reviews (1-1 of 1)
November 21, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
I use CosmoLex as my one and only practice management, timekeeping, and accounting software. I am a solo practice and a solo user. I began using it after a successful trial when I started my practice. It addresses planning, trust accounting, billing, business reporting, client portal communications, and mobile tracking through its app.
- Bookkeeping and billing
- Overall practice management
- Responsiveness and support
- Sometimes difficult to find what you want on the clunky interface.
- Would be beneficial to offer a pared down version for solo practitioners
- Accounts payable function is weak.
CosmoLex is very well suited for the solo or small practice where you just need a little more backup to keep you organized, or where you still intend to do your own taxes or like to have a lot of control over your activity and your output. It may also be well suited for a larger practice where the task management pieces would be more useful but, a lot of those pieces get in the way in a solo practice. It is also great for anyone who wants a strong trust accounting program built into their daily activities.
Read this authenticated review
I think that CosmoLex actually relies so much on its stellar support infrastructure that it forgets we don't actually want to have to use it. Just make the darn thing easier to navigate and understand, and you won't need all that client-facing support. You can choose chat, email, phone, knowledge base, embedded training videos within the different pages, but darn it all, I just want it to be more intuitive instead.
CosmoLex Scorecard Summary
What is CosmoLex?
CosmoLex in New Jersey offers their legal practice management application which supports all business administration needs, as well as accounting and billing internally, without needing to integrate with accounting software.
Categories: Law Practice Management
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|CosmoLex||$89||per user/per month|
CosmoLex Technical Details