Reviews (1-2 of 2)
July 27, 2014
Score 7 out of 10
Elastic Path is used for the checkout process
Read Carl Thien's full review
Well suited when a Java team is developing a checkout and needs a developer with no Java experience to skin it
October 30, 2015
Score 8 out of 10
My company specializes in implementing and integrating the ecommerce system for clients .Elastic path commerce is one of our key ecommerce package ,which we specialize and we integrate to the client eco system.
- Experience driven commerce .
- Allows functionality to experience management platforms like Adobe Marketing Cloud.Gives us a single view of your customers, and one place to manage your entire digital presence.
- Promotion and personalization engine is simple and clean.
- Cache framework is extensive with a 3 level approach at client side(CMS), core and cortex. - OpenJPA + EhCache.
- Training documentation is good.
- Cortex API architecture is well tiered and strong.
- External feeds for catalog data load are available.
- Logging frameworks available with Log4j
- API can be exposed from the commerce engine as both SOAP and REST Based.
- Product management tool should be assesible over web.
- Versioning of catalog items would a nice feature to have.
Read this authenticated review
Elastic path is a cost-effectively product which bring the advanced capabilities to enable business to drive a better customer experience. The ecommerce solution is very clean and it is built heavily using open source tools.Elastic path ecommerce is definitely a strong competitor which would fit for any retailers / telco's .
Elastic Path Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Elastic Path
Elastic Path Technical Details