Sorry, no reviews are available for this product yet
About Embotics vCommander
Embotics® vCommander® leverages a comprehensive set of multi-hypervisor virtualization and cloud management capabilities to allow organizations at any stage of cloud adoption to build and implement the framework, process, automation, policies, and cloud governance that will result in an optimized hybrid cloud environment.
According to the vendor, Embotics vCommander offers five solution use cases with features tailored to an organization's specific requirements:
Private Cloud Automation
- Provides all the features you need to manage your on-premise cloud and the underlying virtual resources—you don't have to buy multiple products.
- Supports multiple hypervisors and clouds without locking you into a particular solution or platform, allowing you to leverage existing data center investments and providing a path to workload brokering across AWS, Azure and other public clouds.
- Enables you to rapidly provision multiple test and development environments and to reduce test lab capital and operating costs.
- Integrate seamlessly with third party tools such as Chef or Puppet, and provide application automation to your DevOps team.
- Improves efficiency, reduces costs and complexity while optimizing planning and growth.
Embotics vCommander Screenshots
Embotics vCommander Integrations
Embotics vCommander Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Embotics vCommander Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||100%|
Embotics vCommander Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Embotics vCommander Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Supported Countries:||North America, South America, EMEA, Asia-Pac|