Hirebee.ai

Hirebee.ai Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Remegio Casing Salamaña | TrustRadius Reviewer
Overall Satisfaction with Hirebee.ai. Use Cases and Deployment ScopeIt’s a decent bit of recruitment software that gets the job done and doesn’t leave you frustrated. Good design, easy-to-use, and good customer support for when you need help.
  • I really can get everything done without leaving your dashboard.
  • I like feedback form it helps me and my colleagues to collaborate easily.
  • Impressive candidate data storage.
  • Some custom features are still in process for my company.
  • Time saving with collaboration between departments.
  • Applicant tracking across people and jobs.
  • Alternatives Considered.
In our company we like Hirebee as the most easy to use ATS which has everything we need to organize our hiring process.
With the program, we were able to handle our recruitment operations better and received a larger influx of prospects. Its integration with numerous job boards, as well as the career page builder, are significant advantages.
  • Pricing
  • Easy to integrate with many job boards
  • AI ranking
  • Some limitations with resume parsing.
Integrating your job posting with job boards is really simple, and there are many different job boards to pick from. Most procedures can be set up and handled using the platform, making it incredibly simple to keep track of everything in one spot. Email templates and triggers make the process go much faster, and AI ranking helps you find the best candidates quicker. There are some limitations with resume parsing, but we’re happy to pay since the software is relatively cheap.
ANA COUTO | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's good to have one platform to manage your entire recruitment process.
  • Integration with Zoom, Outlook Calendar, job boards, and career page makes it easy to manage everything from Hirebee.ai.
  • Nice workflows and email templates for automating talking to applicants, and easy interview scheduling with Zoom and Outlook Calendar integration.
  • All of your candidate information is in one place, and all the actions you need to take to manage your recruitment process are also in one place.
  • Maybe have some more team collaboration features, like a separate mailbox for team messages and notifying users for tasks.
A lot of tasks are made easier and are automated.
Maria Eleni Mousteri | TrustRadius Reviewer
Good for sourcing candidates and deciding on the best hire. Has all the baseline features I would expect, and a neat AI ranking that recommends me the best candidates. I am an IT specialist and it was great how easily I can participate in our hiring process. Specialist and Organizing recruitment processes within the system are manageable for our mid-sized firm.
  • The sourcing tool makes it fast to import candidates into the talent pool whilst recruiting on LinkedIn and applicants are immediately added to the pipeline with the creation of a profile.
  • AI ranking lets us review in order of most relevant candidates.
  • We also save a lot of time with the automated emails.
  • Limited customization, some of the stuff has to be done by their team on the back-end, but they’re pretty responsive and deliver effective solutions for our needs.
It helps us a lot with sourcing, they have a Hirebee extension, we can add our candidates from LinkedIn with just one click.
Osama Bassam | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used by a department.
  • Easy to integrate your job posts with paid and free job integrations.
  • Candidate profile creation and the functionality of the profiles is amazing (huge time-saver).
  • No cons to highlight.
It's great to post a job on Hirebee. It interacts with a variety of job sites, and applicants' candidate profiles are automatically built and kept in the system. You can communicate directly with the candidate on their profile via email integration, as well as see all pertinent information they have provided. It's simple to check them out and move them along in the recruiting process.
Because of covid, we were looking to hire people remotely and globally, with Hirebee we create hybrid workspace in a very smooth way. We were able to do just that by distributing our vacancies to different corners of the world. Really strong integrations with job boards, and I love the new Zoom integration for interview scheduling. My role is hiring manager and I find really great talents with the help of Hirebee and our HR department.
  • Workflow
  • Email template
  • AI rankings
  • Feedback Forms
  • Zoom integration
  • Some bugs here and there but overall satisfied with the customer service and the product
Hirebee helps me a lot, if you want to find the ATS with the best customer support and hire globally teams I will definitely recommend Hirebee.
Marilyn Padero | TrustRadius Reviewer
It’s a decent bit of recruitment software that gets the job done and doesn’t leave you frustrated. Good design, easy to use, and good customer support for when you need help.
  • Collaborate and automate
  • Recruitment marketing
  • Integrations
  • Reporting and analytics
  • Some custom features are still in process for my company
Nice design and pleasant to look at--this is really important for me because if you’re expecting me to get everything done on one platform, it better be pleasant to look at. I really can get everything done without leaving your dashboard. I like the feedback form--it helps me and my colleagues to collaborate easily. Impressive candidate data storage.
Yasir Qadeer | TrustRadius Reviewer
Quick to set up and configure to match your recruitment process, a smooth demo and free-trial, and really cool application of AI.
  • It’s really nice to have AI rank your candidates; serves as a good guide and tells you who you should be hiring.
  • I like candidate databases with which you can sort and filter candidates by relevant data attributes fairly easily, candidate profiles are automatically created when candidates apply and you can harvest a lot of reports & analytics in the process to improve. The profiles are very easy to go through as well.
  • When in free trial I don't have an opportunity to post a job on any job board, only after becoming a paying customer I could post to the job boards I needed, Indeed & Monster mainly.
Hirebee is an ideal platform for recruiters who are struggling with Google Sheets and other tools like that. Hirebee gives me an opportunity to enjoy the recruitment process, save my time and find qualified candidates.
Hirebee is the right choice for remote hiring. Use Cases and Deployment ScopeBecause of covid we were looking to hire people remotely and globally and create a hybrid workforce. We were able to do just that by distributing our vacancies to different corners of the world. Really strong integrations with job boards, and I love the new Zoom integration for interview scheduling.
  • Could find all the job boards I wanted integrations with, easy to schedule interviews, and lovely feedback scorecards so you can see your team’s impressions on shortlisted candidates.
  • It’s common practice for our team to record our Zoom interviews with candidates and drop the video in the profile for the rest of the team to be able to see and give comments.
  • User permissions and custom workflows really make it easy to integrate the whole team into the recruitment process.
  • LinkedIn integration is missing for converting connections into applicants, but we’re doing great utilizing HireBee’s job board integrations, and HireBee compensates with a sourcing extension [that] works well with LinkedIn.
  • Return on Investment
  • Easy to schedule interviews with just one click.
  • We save a lot of time on shortlisting due to workflows and feedback forms.
  • Hirebee extension helps me a lot to convert candidates from LinkedIn to my dashboard.
Hirebee’s extension is a great and effective tool [that] will help you add your candidates to your Hirebee dashboard. You can create your workflows, track candidates and enjoy the hiring process. And if you want to find global talents Hirebee would be the right choice.
As a recruitment agency, we hire for a lot of different positions and don’t have hiring specialists for each field. Hirebee’s AI ranking makes evaluating candidates easier for fields we are unfamiliar with. Hirebee’s automation features (workflows, email templates, resume parsing filtering, sorting, searching) also makes it easier to handle high-volume hiring.
  • The AI ranking is really neat for determining the best candidates, many of our clients are happy with the candidates we bring them.
  • Workflows, email templates, resume parsing and filtering, sorting & searching makes our tasks faster.
  • Another nice feature is the career page builder. It really helps with employer branding, you can integrate it with the career website.
  • Reporting & analytics [are] also something we use a lot to review and improve our recruitment processes.
  • SMS integration would be nice so we can compare its effectiveness against emails
  • We’d also like to see more team collaboration features like task assignments to centralize our recruitment as much as we can, but it’s not a big deal
  • Return on Investment
  • Time saving with collaboration between departments
Hirebee is a good fit for recruiting agencies, there are many opportunities to find the candidates, organize them by their status, feedback, and track them. Filtering resumes is a great tool it helps us a lot. Hirebee helps also to create employer branding. Our clients are happy with their career pages.

Hirebee.ai Scorecard Summary

Recruiting / ATS (11)
9.9
Job Requisition Management (8)
10.0
Company Website Posting (8)
10.0
Publish to Social Media (8)
10.0
Job Search Site Posting (8)
9.8
Customized Application Form (8)
Resume Management (8)
Candidate Search (8)
Applicant Tracking (8)
Email Templates (8)
10.0
Notifications and Alerts (8)
Reporting (8)

What is Hirebee.ai?

Hirebee.ai is an AI powered recruitment and applicant tracking software for global hiring.

Hirebee.ai Features