Reviews (1-2 of 2)
February 21, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
We use MineralTree to streamline our AP process. The connection to Netsuite has helped up save time in recording transactions. The implementation has allowed us to avoid hiring an individual for the AP process. We are also looking into the AmEx integration for more time/cost savings.
- Recording/reconciliation of transactions.
- Coding of all transactions done prior to review.
- We had some improvements that wanted to be made but so far over the 2 years with them they have made the updates we wanted.
Read Sylvia Jurcic's full review
If you are looking to save time on recording transactions. This has been a great time saver, all transactions are easily reconciled and they are automatically posted in Netsuite.
February 21, 2019
Score 5 out of 10
MineralTree was used as an AP automation software. It was used to streamline our AP process and implement controls for our small accounting team. It alleviated the issue with e-mailing and/or hand signing approvals of bills as well as check printing.
- Great Customer Service. Whenever there is an issue they are very responsive in helping with the issue.
- At the time it was cheaper than Bill.com for most of the same functionality.
- Integrated with QuickBooks relatively well.
- They did not improve much from a product perspective over the many years I used them, which left them behind other solutions.
- I had constant issues with checks not being received by vendors.
- No international payment transfers.
Read Sean Dockery's full review
MineralTree Scorecard Summary
MineralTree automates accounts payable and payments by connecting to a business' ERP/Accounting Software (e.g. Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics). MineralTree eliminates manual check issuance through automates invoice capture, enabling online invoice and payment approvals. MineralTree improves security and prevents fraud (internal and external) with two-factor authentication and payment verification, payment limits, and integration with a business's bank through Positive Pay. And it guarantees against online payment fraud with SilverGuard, which covers losses up to $100,000 every year. MineralTree protects important payment controls from segregation of duties to dual approval, providing a full audit trail, plus offering alerts and e-mail notifications for control monitoring. Mineral starts at $495 per month but may be higher based upon on transaction volume.
Categories: Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
Sage Intacct, Intacct, NetSuite, QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV
bill.com, AvidXChange, Concur
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
MineralTree Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||70%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||25%|
MineralTree Support Options
MineralTree Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS|
|Supported Countries:||United States|