December 13, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
In our organization, we use BalaBit Shell Control Box full privileged-access monitoring for external users/administrators so they are fully compliant and still have easy access to external user’s activity. BalaBit Shell Control Box is being used by our IT and Security team. It provides an excellent platform to monitor user activities on remote IT servers/systems.
- Support for SSH, RDP, HTTP/HTTPS, Telnet, VNC, X11, and VMware View protocols
- Audit SCP, SFTP and HTTP/HTTPS based file transfers
- Server-side auto-login
- Complete documentation about all remote system accesses
- Does not support Linux based operating systems
- Costlier than alternative applications
- Does not provide live support
Read this authenticated review
BalaBit Shell Control Box is well suited when you want to monitor remote server activities from multiple users. It provides a detailed report on remote activities, user details, etc. BalaBit Shell Control Box also supports numerous protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, SSH, RDP, X11, and many more. It provides easy to use user interface and provide facility to real-time tracking user activities.