Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- Easy to use
- Easy to install
- Helpful support team
- Nice reporting features
- Worth the cost
- The standard version is useless for a larger company. Most have the Professional level to get the most out of the application but it is worth the cost.
- Needs better integration with Office 365 and Microsoft Teams.
- Creates user account by template
- Streamlines new hire and termination processes
- Helps generate report logs to assist with AD cleanup
- Software support is rather lacking
- Office 365 configuration tends to be isolated to a single user.
- Running reports.
- Making bulk modifications to your AD environment.
- Reports can be hard to get what you need...sometimes they include fields that you don't need.
- The automation feature broke after an update and our complex automations stopped working.
We start using ADManager a few years ago and it is a great tool and adds great value to a Microsoft Active Directory domain. This product helps us tremendously for bulk creating and bulk de-provisioning users. Love the user interface, very easy to find what you need without the need of command line tool.
We use the product daily for AD management and housekeeping. We create single users, de-provisioning use, reports on user groups, mass deployment and other bulk operations such as disabling users or move them to specific OU. The bulk tool can have templates so if you disable user they automatically clear all the group membership. You can create templates for user creation as well. This tool also works with Google and Office365.
- Bulk user creating/de-provisioning user, all bulk operations
- Reporting on many items, group membership, password expiration, etc.
- Works well with active directory and Google integration.
- Easy to use interface.
- Mobile app.
- A way to copy creating a rule from the same page as you create new rules.
ManageEngine ADManager Plus Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is ManageEngine ADManager Plus?
ManageEngine ADManager Plus Technical Details