At Toro Bravo we have begun using PeopleONE as our primary data management tool to collect information from our construction personnel in …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of PeopleONE, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
2 people want pricing too
PeopleONE is a digital workspace software solution that aims to boost employee productivity. As a mobile centric intranet solution for O365 users, it integrates all an employee's digital tools into a single place. With it, the vendor says teams are empowered to do their best work through better communication, collaboration and social engagement on the PeopleONE platform.
- Supported: Corporate Communication
- Supported: Employee Collaboration
- Supported: Document Management
- Supported: Business Process Automation
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||North America, Middle East, Africa, Asia|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
At Toro Bravo we have begun using PeopleONE as our primary data management tool to collect information from our construction personnel in the field. We use the information collected by the PeopleONE-integrated app (created by Impiger Technologies) to manage our production and payroll. This app and the information it collects and compiles are utilized by our two primary departments, Operations and Administration, to track our production units, address efficiency issues, prepare payroll and invoicing, and uncover and reward outstanding behavior in our field personnel.
- The UI, both for desktop and mobile apps, is simple and virtually self-explanatory.
- Compared to apps we have used in the past, PeopleONE is fast, in both data entry and retrieval.
- The team responsible for creating our specific requirements for the app is exceptionally responsive. It is made up of creative problems solvers who have built a product that meets every need we have presented.
- We haven't actually experienced any issues of note to record here. Every concern, requirement, or change we have requested has been swiftly and satisfactorily resolved by the Impiger team.
We are using [PeopleONE] to collect and manage our field data for payroll, invoicing, and production management purposes. So far, it works quite well for those uses. Additionally, we are using the app to manage communications from our offices to our field management at upper and middle field management levels. We have successfully used the application to communicate important upcoming events, COVID protocols and reporting processes, and other initiatives. I am unfamiliar with the limitations of this technology or applications for which it would be unsuited.