PeopleONE: A Versatile Solution
September 29, 2021
PeopleONE: A Versatile Solution
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with PeopleONE
At Toro Bravo we have begun using PeopleONE as our primary data management tool to collect information from our construction personnel in the field. We use the information collected by the PeopleONE-integrated app (created by Impiger Technologies) to manage our production and payroll. This app and the information it collects and compiles are utilized by our two primary departments, Operations and Administration, to track our production units, address efficiency issues, prepare payroll and invoicing, and uncover and reward outstanding behavior in our field personnel.
- The UI, both for desktop and mobile apps, is simple and virtually self-explanatory.
- Compared to apps we have used in the past, PeopleONE is fast, in both data entry and retrieval.
- The team responsible for creating our specific requirements for the app is exceptionally responsive. It is made up of creative problems solvers who have built a product that meets every need we have presented.
- We haven't actually experienced any issues of note to record here. Every concern, requirement, or change we have requested has been swiftly and satisfactorily resolved by the Impiger team.
- UI ease of use
- Speed of data entry and collection
- Ubiquity across devices
- Offline capabilities
- Improved accuracy of data collected
- Improved efficiency of data collected
- Improved efficiency of payroll and invoicing processes
- Decreased time, in the field and in the office, involved in managing data
Do you think PeopleONE delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with PeopleONE's feature set?
Did PeopleONE live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of PeopleONE go as expected?
Would you buy PeopleONE again?
We are using [PeopleONE] to collect and manage our field data for payroll, invoicing, and production management purposes. So far, it works quite well for those uses. Additionally, we are using the app to manage communications from our offices to our field management at upper and middle field management levels. We have successfully used the application to communicate important upcoming events, COVID protocols and reporting processes, and other initiatives. I am unfamiliar with the limitations of this technology or applications for which it would be unsuited.
30 - Field: production and payroll time entry. Operations Management: evaluation of field performance and validating of information for use by other departments. Payroll: uses field-entered payroll time to pay employees. Accounts Receivable: uses production entries by field to invoice customers; PeopleONE also offers easy data retrieval in order to provide detailed production backup to clients.
1 - For Toro Bravo's purposes, in-house support for PeopleONE is minimal. It requires a person with basic computer skills and in-depth knowledge of the architecture of the product, as well as the ability to teach that architecture to others as needed. More in-depth support is provided by Impiger Technologies on a retainer basis.
- Data collection from the field: time and production
- Data retrieval in the office: time and production
- Data interpretation: field efficiency
- Production of payroll from field-entered time
- Creation of invoicing from field-entered production
- We anticipate creating an application to be used in our estimating process.
- To create and manage geo-location tracking for our vehicles and equipment.