Reviews (1-1 of 1)
It is being used by an individual for general web automation.
- Simple recording front-end and easily captures UI objects for later interaction
- Flexible programming interface provides a multitude of manners in which to interact with learned UI objects
- Some of the UI elements could still stand to have some refinement
- Online KB could have some more "pinned" articles that relate specifically to setup/installation
- Don't like that links to online documents force use of IE browser instead of default browser
Read this authenticated review
[It's] well suited when there is someone with some degree of programming comfort.
Rapise Scorecard Summary
What is Rapise?
Rapise is a software testing platform that allows users to regression test web, desktop and mobile applications. Some key features include: Playback of Tests, Test Script Editing and Data Driven Testing.
NUnit, MBUnit, Firefox, Chrome, IE
SmartBear TestComplete, HP QuickTestPro, Squish, Ranorex
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Single License||$899.99||Lifetime License per Seat|
|5-License Pack||$799.99||Lifetime License per Seat|
|10-License Pack||$799.99||Lifetime License per Seat|
Rapise Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
Rapise Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Rapise Technical Details