Overall Satisfaction with Rapise
In our department we use Rapise in order to create tests for our systems under development as well as for those that are periodically updated, also Rapise helps us to optimize test times due to the many advantages and flexibility it offers us. In most cases it is difficult to show the importance of testing the systems in the best possible way and that is why many times this section does not have the due importance for every organization
- The support for the different platforms, web, desktop and mobile is of a high level
- Automation of test tasks increases productivity and significantly reduces test times
- The flexibility it offers when programming scripts, the coupling with third-party libraries and the integration with other tools offers many advantages
- For tests that require specific approaches it is necessary to have advanced knowledge of programming in javascrip, which sometimes the QA team does not have experience
- Sometimes I have noticed that when using object dragging errors occur intermittently
- The integration with some tools (Dynamics) is only with the basic functions from my point of view
- Increased productivity by providing a quick way to schedule tests
- The reliability that it gives us by having security in the tests carried out
- The versatility that Rapise has in being able to apply third-party libraries makes it very powerful
- The primary objective of the institution is a service to the public, so everything that improves response times to the public helps us to achieve it.
- As a department in charge of the development of systems and applications, our objective is fulfilled by delivering quality products and tools such as Rapise help us greatly
- The return on investment can be more than justified by fulfilling the primary objectives
- Selenium and Screenster
The main reason for choosing Rapise was that the other two options that we had tried at that time only served us for web applications and with Rapise we have greater versatility without changing the solution. In addition to the compatibility with other libraries that are familiar to us and easy application by our team
Do you think Rapise delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Rapise's feature set?
Did Rapise live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Rapise go as expected?
Would you buy Rapise again?
The appropriate scenario to use Rapise is when we have a project that is considered from medium onwards, since Rapise will help us to define, develop and implement the testing phase in a reliable and efficient way. Also with Rapise we will not have to worry about the platform that we are using since it has great versatility and flexibility.