Reviews (1-5 of 5)
March 13, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
We use RFP360 as the foundation to perform RFI and RFP/Vendor Search projects on behalf of our clients (ERISA Consultation, on a project or retained basis). We use RFP360 to manage the entire process: database of questions, RFP document construction, provider contacts, publishing the RFP to potential respondents, receipt of proposals/responses, follow-up communication with respondents, and evaluating/scoring of responses.
- RFP Question Database: RFP360 provides a robust, easy-to-use tool for maintaining a database of questions to draw from. This makes it very easy and efficient to create an RFP questionnaire that is customized to our clients' needs.
- Project Management: RFP360 provides tools to organize and execute an RFP/Search project from beginning to end, and to keep the project on track and efficient. After the initial work of creating an RFP Questionnaire and identifying potential respondents, it is very easy to publish the questionnaire, handle questions/follow-up, send out additional information mid-stream, and track receipt of proposals/responses. Additionally, the RFP360 tool automatically handles the receipt and processing of responses, including setting them up for evaluation.
- Evaluation and Scoring System: RFP360 provides a flexible and powerful weighted scoring system that allows us to "grade" responses to each individual question, and to accurately provide the appropriate amount of emphasis based on the relative importance of the question (as determined by us when we set up the questionnaire). This provides a very powerful means of quantifying our analysis of responses. Additionally, RFP360 makes it fairly easy to evaluate responses from each vendor side-by-side, question by question, which is critical for accuracy and fairness of the analysis process.
- Analysis Tools: although what is provided is quite good, there is definitely room for improvement. For instance it would be nice if it were easier/quicker for each evaluator to record their notes/comments when scoring, and to be able to search through those notes/comments later. Also, it would be really helpful to be able to annotate/mark-up the actual responses (highlight, underline, circle, call-out notes, etc.), with such mark-up tracked by evaluator, and with the option to hide/show mark-up.
- Results Analysis, Reporting, and Presentation: in my opinion, this is the only area of weakness in RFP360. There are very limited options, after scoring/evaluation of responses is completed, for generating reports, graphs, charts, etc. to be used in evaluating results and presenting to the end client. I've always had to export the scores and use Excel to create the necessary visuals for final analysis and presentation.
- Complex Questions: RFP360's ability to handle complex RFP questions (e.g. involving tables, charts, multi-part answers, graphics, etc.) is limited, and existing capabilities in this area are fairly cumbersome to navigate and use.
Read Rick Harris's full review
In my opinion, RFP360 is well suited for any mid-to-large-scale RFP/Search project. It is probably overkill for smaller, less extensive projects, and time required for setup might outweigh any potential efficiencies.
February 28, 2021
RFP360 is used across various different departments, but mostly by sales. RFP360 is a very user friendly tool that allows you to consolidate, fill out, submit, and delegate tasks during the RFP process, which is usually something that is very time consuming and tedious. It shortens up the entire process from start to finish and I especially enjoy the fact that you can upload, pick and pull, copy and paste from past rfps into it. The entire userface is very easy to use and navigable, and delegating tasks to others is an absolute breeze.
- Sleek, modern design
- Fast to use
- CSM team walking you through steps
- Upload past RFPs to pick and pull
- Learning how to properly upload your old RFPs
- Having to tag certain answers manually
- Need internet connection (no offline)
Read Francesco Gioeli's full review
Massive RFP workload- juggling several at a time, filling out answers that are similar. This works incredibly if you have past RFPs to load into the answer bank. It cuts out the time required for completing new ones, while keeping things organized and at forefront. RFP360 streamlines the entire process, giving you at a glance what you need to do when. The Google Chrome add on extension works very well, as well as the microsoft word and excel plugins. The tools given in RFP360 allow one to fill things out at a much quicker pace while having all past answers available, making it easy to update new ones.
February 28, 2021
We are using RFP360 to help us better organize our RFP content. Previously, we did not have a solution in place, and we referenced older proposals for our current content, which delayed our response time. It is being used by my marketing department, and by our SMEs. The tool has increased our ability to turn around drafts in a more timely manner and for our experts to make sure our content is always up to date. So far, after only a couple of months, the tool is very popular and working well for us.
Read Lawrence Kaiser's full review
RFP360 is well suited for organizations that have a lot of content for RFPs and need a tool to organize all of it. If you are looking for a tool to speed up your time to the first draft, RFP360 is a great option. It works well across large teams and multiple teams.
We are using RFP360 to manage our RFPs and store knowledge information. We have a small RFP team (3 people) who work with the sales and product organizations to complete RFPs. There are often 3-6 people involved in a single RFP so keeping track of tasks and progress can be difficult without the right tool. We also use RFP360 to store knowledge not only for RFP responses but general support and responses to questions from prospect and customers.
- Easy to upload RFPs into the platform.
- Automatic response suggestions as you are working on questions.
- Many different ways to use RFP360. Web, Chrome Extension, and Office add-ons.
- Easy approval process.
- Great dashboard to track the progress of the RFP and quickly navigate to work that still needs to be completed.
- Question assignments. Currently, you can only assign sections and not individual questions in a section. This usually isn't a problem but can be when you need to assign just a few questions from a section to a certain individual.
- The system can be a bit buggy sometimes. For example, I was having an odd issue this week where it sometimes wouldn't load all the questions in a section unless I refreshed the browser and quickly scrolled through the section to load all the questions. Usually it's nothing major though.
Read Josh Davis's full review
If you are a company that works on multiple RFPs a week and have a group of individuals that work on them, RFP360 is a no-brainer. It will save you countless hours and make your team so much more productive. Not only that but your RFPs will have better responses and help you close more business.
RFP360 is used across the whole organization to keep track of all the opportunities. Different departments collaborate and bring their ideas to the table. It also helps us find similar content in the knowledge base for inspiration.
Read this authenticated review
It is the best tool I have seen so far to deal with RFPs. It may be less appropriate when the clients request the RFP to be done in a specific format or external platform.
RFP360 Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is RFP360?
RFP360 develops software solutions that transform how organizations worldwide request information, respond to requests and connect — making the RFP and proposal process more efficient, effective, collaborative, consistent and repeatable for everyone. The vendor states their approach covers every angle, from knowledge management and response automation to request development and vendor evaluation.
RFP360 Videos (2)
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Pricing is based on use case and client requirements.
RFP360 Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
RFP360 Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore, Canada, Ireland, Denmark, South Africa, China, Cayman Islands, Switzerland, France, Sweden, Netherlands, Israel, Luxembourg, Mauritius|