Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Skybox Security, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Firewall change management. It is very important because it helps visualize the effect of a network change or a firewall change before it is applied.
- It is very user friendly and simple to use with a centralized interface.
- Has many good modules like the vulnerability control and firewall assurance.
- Another useful tool is it generates informative reports on all firewalls to help in the risk analysis and assessment of any firewall change on the network. Thus it helps you take any precautions or corrective actions.
- It doesn't support and integrate with Microsoft Azure
- The pricing is quite high compared to others
- There are a lot of bugs in the solution
- The implementation is not that easy and takes a long time, it needs to be more automated.
For any customer that has a complex network environment spanning globally, skybox helps manage firewall policy compliance for many vendors quite easy. It has a variety of security and network vendors that it is compatible with in its database.
- Change tracking
- Configuration compliance
- Network map
- Real-time threat intelligence with great content.
- Vulnerability management - monitoring as well as detection is fantastic.
- Totally worth the cost for what the offering is.
- A cloud piece/offering would be a good place for improvement.
- Skybox manages compliance for firewalls better than we have seen with other tools.
- Skybox integrates into standard change management tools so change control can flow through Skybox and assist with all decisions to implement a change.
- The Skybox network map is more detailed than other management tools showing us paths other tools didn't find.
- The management console could use work - move away from Java to HTML5 to something more lightweight
- Dynamic objects are not properly identified in Skybox
- Vulnerability prioritization
- Review of firewall rules
- Review of routing rules
- User experience. On the first approach, it's not the simplest tool that I have ever used.
- Web-based console. In my honest opinion it's very important [to have] this type of functionality to extend the use of Skybox.
- Too many updates of the product.
It's not useful for a small company because the cost is expensive and it's possible to make the three tasks above manually.