Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Unblu’s Conversational Platform aims to empower financial institutions to make every digital conversation meaningful and profitable. Through features like video chat, messaging, and co-browsing, advisors can meet and collaborate with clients online, customer service can visually support customers with targeted and efficient support, and prospects can be engaged and guided through a seamless experience to purchase.
Boasting 150 implementations in the financial industry worldwide, institutions such as UBS, BNP Paribas, and AON are using Unblu’s platform to deliver the conversational experience online.
- Supported: Unblu Conversational Platform for Financial Services
- Supported: Secure Messenger for putting a trusted advisor in your customer's pocket
- Supported: Video and Voice to make the most out of a conversation - fully compliant with financial regulations
- Supported: Co-Browsing that lets you collaborate in real-time with your customers.
- Supported: Chatbot API to combine the best of AI and human advice
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||80%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
- Unblu has many group participation tools that digital communication services have stopped implementing in recent years in order to configure group tools, such as the group work board where you can better review the level of participation of each team member.
- Unblu does not have a good tagging service that allows to better manage the references of each drop that occurs within the meeting subscription.
- Meeting quality is a bit low compared to services like Zoom, mostly because there is no chat system, relying entirely on live calls to work.