Glia (formerly Salemove)
Glia (formerly Salemove)
Glia is being used by two departments in the organization. The first is a digital branch and it is used to engage with customers requiring …
We currently use SaleMove as our web chat vendor for sales, claims, and service. Web chat provides us with an additional vehicle to help …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Glia (formerly Salemove), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://go.salemove.com/Pricing.html
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
2 people want pricing too
Glia (formerly Salemove) creates customer engagement solutions that enable companies to provide an in-person customer experience online. Through its all-in-one platforms, companies are able to identify high-value website visitors, communicate through live chat, audio, and video, and provide visual context and engagement through CoBrowsing and Live Observation. The vendor’s value proposition is that this creates deeper, more meaningful conversations between companies and their customers - leading to increased sales, improved support, and an overall better customer experience.
- Supported: Website visitor identification and segmentation
- Supported: OmniChannel communication across chat, audio, and video
- Supported: Visual engagement through CoBrowsing and live web observation
SaleMove Co-Founder & CEO, Dan Michaeli, demonstrates how SaleMove enables an unbroken customer journey.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||15%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||80%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Glia is being used by two departments in the organization. The first is a digital branch and it is used to engage with customers requiring assistance with our digital suite of products and services. The primary communication method is chat, with AI built in to support users. Co-browse is a key feature for support and assisting customers to get through their transactions. The second and largest group is our digital acquisition team who uses the many features to chat with customers and assist in matching the customer with the appropriate product for them. The team uses co-browse, chat, chat-to-phone features. We have user alerts that allow agents to identify which customers on our site are more likely to require assistance and focus on them.
- Very active, hands-on customer success team.
- Integrated reporting modules.
- Omni-Guide AI suite of tools.
- Pro-active engagements as we as reactive engagements.
- Mobile friendly co-browse and chat.
- Lack of SMS integration.
- The development required for integration into custom CRMs.
- Roadmap features AI-powered initiatives, but it is a product that integrates with AI and not a new or advanced AI tool.
It is well suited for repeatable user journeys that require a high touch and service environment. Glia excels at providing tools that enable and create engagement, in a diverse form of options and methods. It is fully customizable and integration is better than simple. Glia is probably less suited for an organization that is looking for a self-service engagement tool, not manned by users.
This is Glia's largest strength. The integration and initial configuration were done exclusively by Glia, freeing up our limited technology resources. Especially at the beginning of our relationship, the customer success team on a scheduled basis assisted in the review of our data and KPIs while offering strategies to improve services and achieve higher ROI. None of these services were offered for a premium and this demonstrates the commitment Glia has to launch successful partnerships.
We currently use SaleMove as our web chat vendor for sales, claims, and service. Web chat provides us with an additional vehicle to help our customers exactly the way they prefer doing business.
- The ability to conduct a co-browse session quickly and easily has been a big hit for our customers and employee base.
- SaleMove is always looking for creative new ideas to help provide additional value to our customers.
- I've run into difficulty ordering batch logs over an extended period of time due to the amount of chats which occur. This makes ad-hoc analysis difficult.