Reviews (1-25 of 110)
- Easy to implement
- No training needed on use!
- Other clients and vendors use so it's seamless
- Super easy to add additional users across the company
- We have not found any ways to improve yet! (Just rolled out in the past 6 months, but so far, so good!)
- Easy to look through other documents in the library.
- Easy to add or remove signers or people that need to get a copy of the contract.
- Easy to add specific fields and who and what they need to sign.
- Don't see any cons. I've used probably half a dozen other signing software and DocuSign is by far the easiest to navigate.
- Eliminates paper to save cost and decrease loss of information
- Decreases time to complete tasks as documents can be signed anywhere
- Makes it quick and convenient to share docs
- Better integration with different systems to further streamline
- Ability to search all user folders that you have access to at once instead of going into individual folders
- Better functioning of required fields so they cannot be edited to be not required
- This helps keep an online record of what all you've had to sign and/or send.
- This keeps things simple as it stores your signature for easy access and use.
- DocuSign can pre-fill information on your behalf.
- It would be great to have more features even in the free version.
- Easy to use
- Easy to see where you're at in the process
- Easy to distribute once signed
- The flags make it almost foolproof. You know where you're expected to initial or sign
- All encrypted. Completely safe and secure
- If a flag or date is missed in the tagging process, it can be a drawback
It's integration with Procore makes this a win-win for all construction professionals.
There are so many things that you can do with the software, like create templates once you've negotiated your contracts, set parameters for other users, and create & attend training. Overall, it's an awesome product that is constantly evolving and makes my life ten times easier & efficient. Say goodbye to manual tracking!
- Easy to use.
- Digital signing is seamless.
- App friendly.
- Cost - I feel DocuSign can be cost-prohibitive to some companies while there are other solutions out there.
- No longer the thought leader, the likes of Adobe are catching up or have passed.
- Easier to use admin functionality.
- Clear and easy to use interface - Easy to navigate as a user on both the sending and receiving sides.
- Multiple language options.
- Building templates and uploading is so easy - The drag and drop and color coding make it impossible to make an error!
- Login is a breeze.
- It could synch to other software or websites to avoid having to download and then upload.
- The storage of documents has a quick expiration so if you forget to download something you may lose it.
- Ability to use a good phone app
- Cloud storage of completed documents is handy
- Easy to follow, website is not cluttered
- Editing documents is cumbersome at times.
- There are competitors with better pricing.
- Gets hung up on occasion.
- Doesn't integrate with our real estate software like other platforms do.
- Easy to upload documents.
- It's easy to use via a mobile app.
- It's easy to save and share documents once signed, or when needed to be signed.
- Sometimes it's slow to load.
- The format can be a bit skewed at times.
- Some docs are hard to upload.
- Integration with Salesforce.
- Templating and custom fields.
- A great dashboard and ease of use when building new documents.
- Debugging utilities when the Salesforce integration doesn't work.
- Better error messages and a better log of errors connected with contracts when syncing to Salesforce.
- The admin dashboard experience can be confusing and unintuitive.
- DocuSign is very easy and intuitive to use. Once you send 1 or 2 contracts it becomes second nature
- DocuSign does a great job of tracking and managing documents/contracts.
- DocuSign's UI is very nice to work in. There are some other digital signature platforms that just seem archaic.
- There are some technical issues that come with the platform, but to be expected when dealing with software. i.e. crashes, software being slow.
- Hard to get a really neat and tidy signature due to the electronic nature of the platform.
- Customer service can be iffy at times, and if you are not an enterprise customer there is not much support (when offering free versions this should be expected).
- Streamlines the sales process by making it easy for prospects to sign contracts.
- Streamlines the legal review process by making it easy for signers to agree to terms.
- Makes it easy for me to generate sign-able orders which saves time!
- Documents could be easier to edit after generation.
- Talking about the strengths of DocuSign, it allows to send across the signature.
- Enables effective paperless work.
- Document assembling.
- Customer service should be prompt and good.
- Slight billing issues faced.
- DocuSign allows you to execute documents without ever printing the document.
- DocuSign provides a digital signature which "prooves" that your user visited the document and executed.
- The DocuSign user interface makes it very easy to create fields for a user to enter information.
- DocuSign could make it a bit easier to upload a customized signature template
- On-the-go use!
- Quick transitions.
- Very efficient.
- Internet is always required, could use some type of offline mode.
- On the fly editing would be easy for adjusting the document.
- Ability to sign easier on laptop.
- Easy-to-use templates.
- Quick to send and get signatures back.
- Easy to manage and refer to for the future.
- Complicated Salesforce integration- You should be able to autofill information for SOWs from fields in SFDC, but it is hard to make it work.
- I had some problems with sign in when I had to change my email address after being hired.
- There is not an easy way to alter or amend docs, usually, they have to void the whole thing.
- Contract Execution
- Distribution of Professional Documents
- Security and Dependability
- If a document has been signed by one individual but needs a revision, then it needs to be voided, corrected and reissued.
- More uses.
- Auto reminders of pending documents.
- It allows us to send and receive paperwork quickly and easily.
- The system detects fields in various forms of paperwork so that you do not have to create an entirely new sheet for an employee to fill out.
- You are able to keep track of employee documents in a safe and secure location.
- You can create your own documents and customize them for signatures quickly and easily.
- You can keep templates of documents ready to go to send to employees whenever needed.
- Sometimes the system glitches in terms of the corrections we make on our end and what the employee sees on their end.
- A customer service online chat assistance option would be nice.
- It would be nice if DocuSign provided the basic forms -- W4s, I9s, etc. that were made available and updated whenever needed.
- I really wish that there was an option to send documents to a number of employees in bulk. Maybe there is a way to do this, but I haven't found it yet.
DocuSign Scorecard Summary
DocuSign states its mission is to accelerate business and simplify life for companies and people around the world.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time.
Legacy, paper-based agreement processes are manual, slow, expensive, and error-prone. So DocuSign aims to eliminate the paper, automate the process, and connect it to all the other systems that businesses are already using.
The vendor states their platform has 350+ prebuilt integrations with popular business apps. In addition, its API enables embedding and connecting DocuSign with customers’ websites, mobile apps, and custom workflows. They boast more than 500,000 customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries, using DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and to simplify people's lives.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
DocuSign Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
DocuSign Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Countries:||Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, Unites States, United Kindom, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Vietnam, Romania, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Nigeria, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Czech Republic, Ireland, Japan, Kazakhstan, Italy, Indonesia, Israel, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Germany, Guatemala, Hungry, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia|