DocuSign supports transactions with document sharing and electronic signature, as well as automated and guided data collection and entry, record updating across disparate systems and payment collection upon agreement, as well as analytics and reporting.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/MI/8O/TPLGZ0ZRRGAH.pngEasy to use; faciliates easy signature exchange between numerous parties.We use DocuSign nearly daily to easily transfer signatures for transaction closings. This even allows us to transfer signatures in real time with escrow agents, all purchase parties and consultants with complete ease. We also appreciate that we can send the pages to clients with DocuSign's simple signing instructions to avoid confusion.,Efficiency. User friendly. Various functions.,Signature styles. Signature tracking in bulk. Signature page creation.,10,Time saver. Signature coordination among numerous parties.,PandaDoc and OneSpan Sign (formerly eSign Live),PandaDoc, eversignLeader in their fieldDocusign provides an incredibly smooth flow for getting documents signed. We work with many clients who aren't tech savvy and Docusign simplifies the process more than the competitors I've used. The process is equally smooth on pcs, tablets, or mobile phones. Everything is tracked and easily recorded for your records.,Easy to navigate. Available on all devices. Trustworthy. Multiple signatories.,Cost is higher than others. Smaller package really doesn't have many features at all.,8,No need to print, mail, or scan contracts. The process is much less time consuming.,HelloSign, RightSignature, SignRequest and Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign),Adobe Acrobat DC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe PhotoshopDocuSign is the e-signature industry standardSince the decline in the use of fax machines, an alternative secure means of signing and returning contracts, agreements, and documents is essential. For a freelance writer and videographer, I find that DocuSign fills those needs perfectly. My wife, who is in Real Estate, also uses DocuSign on an almost daily basis. Her entire firm uses it. She introduced me to DocuSign and I've turned several of my freelance gig editors and managers onto it. DocuSign is easy to use for the document originator, easy to distribute, and easy to sign. The documents arrive via email and the contract, or whatever type of document is ready to sign. You don't have to hunt and scroll for the signature block--you simply click Start to begin and the document leads you to the next signing block. Just a few clicks and you're done.,DocuSign makes it easy to set up a document for signing. You upload the document, enter recipient email addresses, identify the signing fields, and send. DocuSign works on any computing device: Tablet, phone, PC, laptop, Mac--anything with a web browser and an email account. DocuSign allows you to use a pre-drawn signature or to create one--even if you're a first time user.,You have to purchase a subscription and unless you really need to originate a lot of documents, it's not cost-effective to maintain the subscription. It would be better to have a subscription that allows you to purchase a bundle of say, ten documents and then use them as needed for the occasional user. You'll be hard-pressed to find anything negative from users other than the price.,10,DocuSign has made fax machines obsolete for receiving, signing, and returning documents to multiple parties. DocuSign is a secure method of signing documents and that is a positive. Fax machines are generally not very secure. DocuSign stores your documents in an encrypted form which protects your privacy and the privacy of all parties named in a document.,HelloSign, InsureSign and eversign,Splunk Enterprise, Snagit, DropboxEvery Efficient Company Should use DocuSign!As one of the largest roofing contractors in the state by sheer contract volume, DocuSign has made our process for finalizing contracts for repairs incredibly easy. We use DocuSign to have homeowners, business owners and commercial partners electronically sign roof repair contracts; this helps save time that would otherwise be spent tracking people down to get a signature in person. We also use it internally amongst staff and new hires to quickly and confidentially e-sign internal documentation.,DocuSign is incredibly efficient to use; the step-by-step process to electronically initial and sign documents could not be more simple. The ability to send one document to multiple people for signing and/or viewing helps streamline the process for contract approval. The ability to amend DocuSigns midstream and/or void when necessary is hassle-free. The instant notifications provided via the DocuSign app when contracts have been approved is very helpful.,I have zero complaints personally with DocuSign and have had zero issues with using the program as is.,10,I believe DocuSign has increased our contract close rate just by its sheer ease of use.,Adobe Acrobat DC, Nextiva Call CenterDocuSign: one of the indispensable tools in an early stage startup's toolbox.We use DocuSign for all our legal document execution that doesn't happen in person. We've used it for templating convertible debt documents for multiple investors such that they can fill in all the relevant information. We also use it for job offer packets, employment agreements, equity grants, and the occasional non-disclosure agreement (NDA).,We've used it for templating convertible debt documents for multiple investors such that they can fill in all the relevant information. This is instead of us having to generate off individual versions of the same documents for each entity that executes them. This works for NDAs as well. We love that DocuSign has flexible signing order. We use this in tandem with templating to have users drive the document customization process, but reserve the step of final execution after we have a chance to review their entries to make sure everything is in order. I really like that you can replace the underlying documents. Small/medium changes happen to documents all the time and having the ability to update them without having to completely re-layout the fields is a hugely import UX win.,DocuSign's overall UI is a bit clunky and not amazingly well designed. I'd love it if they gave it a thoughtful design (although just reskinning it wouldn't really be much better). We've been underwhelmed at times by their Microsoft word direct import. I always convert to PDF before uploading documents at this point. The email subjects the generate are just downright wretched. It would be better to *make* the user fill out a subject line than the ones that they autofill and then happily send out to recipients.,9,Easy investment document execution. Does not have an insubstantial subscription cost when compared to some other tools. Works with many types of legal documents. Allows for recipient driven document customization.,,PyCharm, Docker, MongoDB
DocuSign

DocuSign Reviews<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

DocuSign
Filter 258 vetted DocuSign reviews and ratings
Olivia Crellin profile photo
September 11, 2018

DocuSign Review: "Easy to use; faciliates easy signature exchange between numerous parties."

• Efficiency.
  • User friendly.
  • Various functions.
  • Signature styles.
  • Signature tracking in bulk.
  • Signature page creation.
Very well suited for small to large scale signature sharing between multiple parties. We use this for our closings of large-scale private equity mergers and acquisitions and all sides appreciate the efficiency and ease of use that is so typical to DocuSign's products -- truly the leader in the eSignature industry.
Read Olivia Crellin's full review
Lark Ismail profile photo
September 11, 2018

DocuSign Review: "Leader in their field"

• Easy to navigate.
  • Available on all devices.
  • Trustworthy.
  • Multiple signatories.
  • Cost is higher than others.
  • Smaller package really doesn't have many features at all.
If someone wants the process to be as streamlined as possible and regularly signs a lot of documents than I think DocuSign is perfect. If cost is a concern, there are alternatives that do a decent job but some aren't quite as streamlined as DocuSign for non-techy users.
Read Lark Ismail's full review
Kenneth Hess profile photo
September 10, 2018

Review: "DocuSign is the e-signature industry standard"

• DocuSign makes it easy to set up a document for signing. You upload the document, enter recipient email addresses, identify the signing fields, and send.
  • DocuSign works on any computing device: Tablet, phone, PC, laptop, Mac--anything with a web browser and an email account.
  • DocuSign allows you to use a pre-drawn signature or to create one--even if you're a first time user.
  • You have to purchase a subscription and unless you really need to originate a lot of documents, it's not cost-effective to maintain the subscription. It would be better to have a subscription that allows you to purchase a bundle of say, ten documents and then use them as needed for the occasional user.
  • You'll be hard-pressed to find anything negative from users other than the price.
If you're a publisher, mortgage lender, real estate agent or broker, attorney, law enforcement personnel, a school administrator, a health professional, or anyone who generates documents that people need to sign, then DocuSign is right for you. It might not be appropriate where you have a lot of face to face interaction with people who need to sign documents unless you have a computer or tablet handy for them to use--rather than handing them a paper document to sign. It seems cumbersome to email someone a document to sign when they're right in front of you.
Read Kenneth Hess's full review
Justin Lewis profile photo
September 05, 2018

Review: "Every Efficient Company Should use DocuSign!"

• DocuSign is incredibly efficient to use; the step-by-step process to electronically initial and sign documents could not be more simple.
  • The ability to send one document to multiple people for signing and/or viewing helps streamline the process for contract approval.
  • The ability to amend DocuSigns midstream and/or void when necessary is hassle-free.
  • The instant notifications provided via the DocuSign app when contracts have been approved is very helpful.
  • I have zero complaints personally with DocuSign and have had zero issues with using the program as is.
DocuSign is incredibly helpful when signatures are required from clientele in different cities and states. I struggle to think of scenarios where it may not be appropriate as it is also confidential. I've had zero issues using it with my company and our customers.
Read Justin Lewis's full review
Ben Lachman profile photo
September 05, 2018

Review: "DocuSign: one of the indispensable tools in an early stage startup's toolbox."

• We've used it for templating convertible debt documents for multiple investors such that they can fill in all the relevant information. This is instead of us having to generate off individual versions of the same documents for each entity that executes them. This works for NDAs as well.
  • We love that DocuSign has flexible signing order. We use this in tandem with templating to have users drive the document customization process, but reserve the step of final execution after we have a chance to review their entries to make sure everything is in order.
  • I really like that you can replace the underlying documents. Small/medium changes happen to documents all the time and having the ability to update them without having to completely re-layout the fields is a hugely import UX win.
  • DocuSign's overall UI is a bit clunky and not amazingly well designed. I'd love it if they gave it a thoughtful design (although just reskinning it wouldn't really be much better).
  • We've been underwhelmed at times by their Microsoft word direct import. I always convert to PDF before uploading documents at this point.
  • The email subjects the generate are just downright wretched. It would be better to *make* the user fill out a subject line than the ones that they autofill and then happily send out to recipients.
DocuSign, as we use it, is well suited for small and medium-sized businesses. It is unclear to me how it would handle a very large amount of document flow. Having not used their team plan, I don't know if those plans have improved document management. For a small startup, there are few business administration tools that have been more helpful.
Read Ben Lachman's full review
Amanda Kraft profile photo
September 05, 2018

DocuSign Review: "Essential business tool that works at our speed"

DocuSign speeds up our document-heavy business flow. We are able to collaborate on document editing and then send out for multiple-person signatures.
  • Tracks remote document signing and alerts me when parties have executed.
  • Legally reliable process i.e. admissible in court cases.
  • Allows for fast, simultaneous, international review and execution.
  • Copies third parties (attorney, title company, bank, etc) with fully executed documents so I don't have to.
  • It would be great if they could program the document reader to recognize blanks and the word "date" and "initial" and check my document for missing action assignments so I don't miss any signing points.
  • It would be great if I could copy people on a send report...i.e. send the title company a list of people signing, the order, and everyone who is scheduled to get a copy of the fully executed document. I can see what I set up but I haven't found a way to "show my work" to others.
  • It would be great if I could assign roles to people so the program could check for accuracy against the words in the documents. For example, I program Joe as the Seller. Then if i accidentally assign Joe to sign too close to the work Buyer it would let me know to check my work.
I keep a list of clients who prefer "wet signing" documents and those who are ok with DocuSign. I have had to check with our international offices to make sure is DocuSign has a legal standing in a specific country; it would be great if DocuSign provided this information. When working with older or less sophisticated clients I always call to see if they are comfortable using DocuSign. I would love it if DS would keep a couple standard outgoing messages I could include such as...if you have any trouble using electronic signature you may print, sign and fax/mail me the document.
Read Amanda Kraft's full review
Tim Mack profile photo
September 05, 2018

DocuSign Review: "Fantastic software for the email-driven business"

I use DocuSign at my company in many ways. The biggest problem that it addresses is the redundancy of typing the same message over and over again. For example, we run a circus school, and clients ask us all the time where the circus school is located, so I made a snippet of our address in a Google map link and parking directions, then when someone asks for the address, it's an easy button combination - and presto, the address is populated into the email.

Another feature that I really find useful is tracking opened email messages. This shows me if my clients are reading the emails I send, and also allows me to follow up with them shortly after they open the email, so I know that we are on their minds already.
  • I really enjoy the use of their snippets. This is a huge time saver for me and allows me to better serve our clients.
  • Tracking email opening and attachment viewing is another feature that has saved me time.
  • If you look on the dashboard on the DocuSign main webpage, you can see all the opening and closing of your email and when it happened!
  • It would be nice to see a menu inside Gmail for clicking snippets instead of remembering your codes...besides that I think they're on a good path. I'm actually quite happy with the way DocuSign functions.
If your business is email driven like mine is, and you communicate a lot with your clients by email, this is a great solution for you.
  • Email snippets saves a lot of time - think along it takes to type one paragraph... You type that paragraph often or something like it? like a product description? this can save you lots of time!
  • Tracking opening emails is a great way to stay on top of who is seeing what you send.
Read Tim Mack's full review
Andrew J. Wright profile photo
September 05, 2018

User Review: "DocuSign for Sales"

I work in the sales department for our company. As a senior sales representative, I find DocuSign necessary to complete business transactions with my clients as I work online, remotely in nine different states. Without DocuSign, I would not be able to complete contracts to schedule next steps and install our products. I used to drive to meet my clients face to face, which took a majority of my working day. With DocuSign, I can save the time spend on the road and dedicate my efforts with more clients, resulting in more company revenue. I would be lost without DocuSign.
  • DocuSign is simple. You can click through a contract on your computer or smart phone in minutes.
  • DocuSign is reliable. Clients need to agree to complete business in a digital format before they begin.
  • DocuSign is the new way to do business. I have signed mortgage paperwork personally, completed my new home paperwork, signed agreements with contractors for my home. I think pen and paper contracts are becoming a thing of the past.
  • I would like to see a text application where a DocuSign could be sent via text message.
  • Working with customers that do not trust anything online, I would like to see ways where DocuSign can be not as scary. This is not a problem with DocuSign, just a suggestion to work with all customers equally.
  • I would like an option where I can remove functions that I never use and customize the drag and drop options. The clutter of unnecessary options is distracting when I help new sales people starting to use DocuSign.
In my line of business, DocuSign is the preferred method 99 times out of 100 to receive a completed contract back from a client. Sometimes I have a client that needs to fax back a signature because they do not trust computers. They still prefer to physically sign a piece of paper, scan it and fax it over to me over using DocuSign. With some clients, DocuSign will not work. When our preferred method of business is to use DocuSign, the oddball request also needs to be address and attended to on a moments notice.
Read Andrew J. Wright's full review
Erika Conners profile photo
September 24, 2018

DocuSign Review: "Saves time and frustration."

I work in the sales department of a company. DocuSign provides a smooth process for necessary business transactions with all clients. Many SMB are not tech savvy and it simplifies the flow. It can even be utilized on PCs, tablets, or mobile phones. Documents are always accounted for and recorded. DocuSign speeds the collaboration of document editing for multiple-location departments. Without it, I would not be able to complete contracts to close deals. The program is very user-friendly! Easy to train users & easy for signers - instructions are straightforward.
  • DocuSign is convenient & usable on any iPhone, Android, laptop or tablet.
  • Integration with Salesforce and other media platforms.
  • Provides a better customer experience & closes deals faster.
  • Easy to use UI.
  • Custom signatures when signing... Personal touch points close deals.
  • Ease of changing signers.
DocuSign is a somewhat affordable, necessary solution for any business looking to simplify signatures for electronic documents. It is useful for signature/approval on certain forms to move forward in sales to secure payment. The time saved using the DocuSign is another positive. It makes the process simple for someone to sign on the spot and eliminates the need for documents to be faxed back and forth. It is legally binding and secure, so there is no doubt whether or not the agreement will be honored.
Read Erika Conners's full review
Erin Holm profile photo
September 12, 2018

User Review: "Save Trees & Time with DocuSign"

I've used DocuSign on and off with several different companies over the years. It is used to get signed contracts from clients and completed applications across the organization. It's been a convenient tool for getting signatures from individuals from anywhere, at any time. It is an easy-to-use, straightforward program. It's simple to get new users within the company up and running with the software.
  • DocuSign eliminates the need to print documents to sign, rescan, and send back. It is an easy tool to get quick signatures, while saving some trees in the process!
  • The software is very secure for users, making it less stressful to send documents with sensitive information. The system also provides great storage and archives for these documents.
  • The program is very user-friendly. Easy to get new users up and running. It's also easy for signers - instructions are straightforward. DocuSign is also one of the easier programs to use when trying to send documents to multiple programs.
  • DocuSign is usable on any phone, laptop or tablet - convenient for the variety of users we have.
  • Although UI is user-friendly, it's a bit boring. There are few customization options.
  • Costly - this is the main complaint. If you are not signing/sending a lot of documents, it may not be worth the cost. The lower level packages have fewer features, which makes the unworthy of the cost.
  • Emails often go to spam, or end users think they are spam, given how the templates look. This can slow the signing process, which can be frustrating.
DocuSign is well suited for companies that can afford to spend the money on a secure, easy-to-use program that can handle a large amount of documents. It saves employees the need to print and scan documents. With it being a leading software in the industry, clients are also likely to know the name and have few apprehensions about signing virtual contracts.

If your organization sends a small number of contracts, I would recommend looking into a cheaper/free option. DocuSign has great features, but at a pretty high price.
Read Erin Holm's full review
Alex Dukhovny profile photo
September 12, 2018

DocuSign Review: "The best eSignature platform."

I have used DocuSign in this and my previous role for signing of contracts for new clients. It is a fast and easy way to send over agreement, which saves me tons of time and headaches.
  • It integrates beautifully into my processes and makes it very easy to use seamlessly.
  • It's easy to use and intuitive. If you can use Word and email, you can use DocuSign.
  • Love all the notification options and automatic reminders.
  • I would love more signature styles
  • Sometimes the fields to be filled out/signed are off the proper positioning. Can be a little annoying.
If you have any sorts of documents that require a signature by the opposing party, DocuSign can help eliminate paper, delays in mailing, and streamline the whole operation. This is what a paperless office would be based on if we would every have a paperless office.
Read Alex Dukhovny's full review
Mitchell Herman profile photo
September 11, 2018

DocuSign Review: "The best out there, plain and simple"

DocuSign is our official document authorization signature software across the entire organization. From hiring externally, to processing documents for clientele, DocuSign makes business transactions easy and official.
  • Integration with Salesforce and other platforms.
  • Accessibility over mobile phone.
  • User interface is extremely simple to navigate
  • Aestically, the platform could use some work.
  • More colors and visually appealing functionality.
  • There are some components of the signature process that would be nice to have customized. (Signature lines, etc., which might be doable but I can’t figure it out)
Sending contracts to clients via DocuSign to reinstate or establish new business partnerships is the perfect time to use DocuSign.
Read Mitchell Herman's full review
Rob Martinek profile photo
September 10, 2018

DocuSign Review: "Instantly Automate your Application process"

We use DocuSign for all customer documentation that requires a signature. It's ease of use has enabled us to achieve 3 MAJOR Benefits:

1. Improves our compliance. Nearly all our files are ready for audit.
  2. Reduces the amount of resources spent on collecting and/or correcting signature related issues.
  3. Provides a better customer experience.
  • Industry-wide adoption. This application, in particular, is approved/endorsed by the IIABA (Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America)
  • Ease of use. You can simply drag and drop information where you need it
  • Customizable fields for your specific needs
  • Application can be branded with your company logo
  • Template functionality is not intuitive
  • More control of branding appearance (logo size, shape & presentation)
  • Would like the ability to label & organize files
  • Version control would be awesome. If customer makes a mistake, would be nice to resend and archive correction
Exceptionally good for insurance contracts. Situations where customer initials & signatures are required with minimal editing are ideal. Application allows you to add some customized text, but this could get cumbersome
Read Rob Martinek's full review
Richard Kersten profile photo
September 05, 2018

User Review: "Sales Exec's Experience with DocuSign"

DocuSign is used by many departments in our company. Mainly our sales and billing department take advantage of DocuSign's features. For sales, this is especially helpful when we are finalizing deals especially out in the field. You can utilize DocuSign off a tablet or even phone which is why its flexibility is great for our sales team. The billing department uses DocuSign to get invoices signed electronically. This is obviously big for the company because this is where the money is coming from.
  • Easy to use and access off of any tablet, smartphone or computer.
  • Very cost friendly as well as user-friendly. Very easy to use!
  • The overall convenience of getting documents sent and signed.
  • Very quick to use which is great for businesses that rely on time.
  • Need to change signature every time which can get annoying.
  • Custom templates can be hard to navigate sometimes.
  • Other than that, no issues!
Great getting documents over to where they need to be and signed back into your company's hands. Very easy to use as well as very suitable for all technological devices (phones, computers, smart apps). Helps get signatures back as well as documents that normally takes days to get back. Overall, speeds up everything for several of our departments. Big upside!
Read Richard Kersten's full review
Matthew Lundh profile photo
September 05, 2018

Review: "DocuSign is great for larger organizations but might be overkill for small businesses"

Our company used DocuSign for document review and signing. We used it across the whole organization to keep contracts and agreements all in one place. It also helped improve the speed of getting documents executed and made it easier for customers to complete the on boarding process. It was such a hassle to ask people to sign, scan and email or physically mail documents back.
  • Makes document review and signing a breeze.
  • Easy to use UI - especially for end users.
  • Their mobile app is really easy to use.
  • The setup process on the sender's end is a bit complicated.
  • The cost for users who just use the basic features is prohibitive.
DocuSign is great for larger organizations who need the complexity of the platform: multiple users, complex logic, templates, etc. For the smaller organization who just needs simple document signing, the platform might feel really overkill and the cost for a subscription might not make sense compared to some other platforms.
Read Matthew Lundh's full review
Naomi Hagelund profile photo
September 05, 2018

Review: "DocuSign removes hardship from users, enables easy interaction"

DocuSign is used by the entire organization, across every department. The organization is spread across the entire state, so many departments are several hundred miles away from each other- some are even in different states. This software addresses the problem of location when it comes to signing important, time-sensitive documents that contain confidential information.
  • It's very easy to implement. Dropping and dragging fields onto the form is not difficult. The basic workflow setup is also fairly easy to implement.
  • The interface is nice. The website is aesthetically pleasing and easy to navigate.
  • The Google add-on is very helpful.
  • The workflow process can get complicated and difficult to troubleshoot.
  • The support area can also be difficult to navigate and answers don't always come quickly.
  • Having both the classic and the new experience is very confusing. Not having all functions on both experiences doesn't make any sense.
When a form needs to be initiated by someone online and submitted to a specific person, with a copy sent to another person...DocuSign is the perfect solution. The PowerForm capability enables online form initiation, which reduces load time on websites by removing the need for PDFs and also removes steps users need to take in the process.

Forms that need to be printed and signed by hand completely remove the need for DocuSign.
Read Naomi Hagelund's full review
Layne Latham profile photo
September 05, 2018

DocuSign Review: "Need to simplify the contract process? This works for that."

Currently our company uses DocuSign as a way to complete contracts with customers for specific training agreements. This is typically completed after receiving a purchase order, but it could be done before. The great thing about it is that it keeps reps from changing contracts and forces them to only change the fields that are relevant to each specific customer.
  • Simplifies the agreement process
  • Locks down legal language that shouldn't be changed by reps
  • Makes the signing process simple for the receiving party
  • Could be easier to configure
  • Needs the ability to track and accept changes, if it already has this I haven't seen it.
DocuSign is a great technology for completing contracts with prospects and customers. It makes the process simple for someone to sign and eliminates the need for documents to be faxed back and fourth. It is legally binding, so there is never a question whether or not the agreement will be questioned. I recommend.
Read Layne Latham's full review
Tim Ryan profile photo
August 09, 2018

User Review: "DocuSign easy to use and share"

We use DocuSign for a number of reasons. One big part is vendor contracts and the ease of use is great, every vendor we work with is familiar with it so that makes the adoption easy. We also use it with our customers to have them sign forms when they are on the phone with sales. This provides a quick turnaround time.
  • Easy to sign docs if you have account or not
  • Proof of signature is great
  • Easy to create custom docs to sign
  • Layout and format are a little dry, use more colors
  • Better dashboard controls
  • Custom signatures when signing
Industry leader so everyone uses it making it easy for all to understand and accept. We use it for vendor contracts and it is very easy to make revisions and send things back and forth. Also use it for customers when we need their signature/approval on certain forms in order to move forward in sales process.
Read Tim Ryan's full review
Thomas Riffey profile photo
September 10, 2018

DocuSign Review: "Solid use."

I used it to provide paperwork to fellow workers that required signatures for authorization and submission of payment. It was specifically used with regard to financial agreements, and it works really well. It is helpful to be able to knock out paperwork ahead of time so that the process can be streamlined when I get to meeting with clients or coworkers.
  • Ease of use. It is a very simple and effective tool.
  • Quick setup. It was very easy to setup the software and begin using it within the hour.
  • Consistency. It just works, and does what I need it to do.
  • The UA/UX could be a bit more tailored I think, but overall it works.
DocuSign works well for getting a good software package where you need signatures and security on paperwork. It appears to work quite well and I have had no issues with the software not working or being incomplete. I have had a good experience in using it to authorize financial agreements with collaborators on projects.
Read Thomas Riffey's full review
Amanda White profile photo
September 06, 2018

User Review: "DocuSign is great!"

DocuSign is being used by me in HR to send offer letters and agreements to potential hires.
  • Everyone can use it, no need to download an app
  • It's secure
  • We no longer need a scanner
  • Maybe edit a document after it's uploaded
Great for sending offer letters, or anything that needs to be signed by someone not local.
Read Amanda White's full review
Lauren Golden profile photo
September 05, 2018

Review: "DocuSign is a Great Solution For Electronic Documents"

I use DocuSign specifically for client contracts. It is a quick, effective way to virtually get important documents signed and filed.
  • User-friendly
  • Intuitive
  • Quick to implement
  • I'm very pleased with the service.
DocuSign is an affordable, simple solution for any business looking to electronically send and file documents that need signatures.
Read Lauren Golden's full review
Randi Yeaman profile photo

"DocuSign Review"

DocuSign is being used to sign contracts for new projects. It helps cut down the paper work and time that is generally taken to sign contracts.
  • Easy and Simple use to obtain signatures needed
  • Lets the projects move forward faster
  • Cuts down on paper waste
  • None
Signing Contracts, obtaining any signatures needed on paperwork, sharing information with colleagues
Read Randi Yeaman's full review
David Augustyniak profile photo
September 05, 2018

Review: "DocuSign makes the real estate business much easier."

I use it in my daily business and it has become one of my best tools I use. I send out listings and purchase agreements with DocuSign since I type all my work. The subscription fee pays for itself.
  • Quick
  • Easy
  • Efficient
  • Possibly attaching a brief cover letter explaining to the signor how to use it.
Many people don't have working printers and scanners, but they have email. This keeps it simple to use.
Read David Augustyniak's full review
September 11, 2018

DocuSign Review: "Saves time and trees!"

We use DocuSign to manage offer letters and other employment documents that need to be signed by multiple parties. It is used by our HR department but I am not aware of it being used by other departments within the organization. We use it to save time and to make sure we have a streamlined process.
  • It's easy to setup and implement, even if you are not very good with technology.
  • It provides a great user experience for the other party involved.
  • It automatically provides final documents to both parties.
  • It would be helpful if DocuSign plugged into different software that we use internally.
DocuSign is great for small businesses that need a fast and secure eSignature tool that can be implemented and used quickly. It can scale with a business. It can also be used for personal reasons or for entrepreneurs. It's a smart way to go paperless and DocuSign has both signing parties in mind when it comes to the user interface.
September 07, 2018

Review: "DocuSign Enables Rapidly Growing Tech Company to Scale!"

DocuSign is being leveraged across the full company to streamline authorization/approval via its digital signature application. It helps streamline several business processes which enable team members to spend more time executing on their core job which in turn drives more business value.
  • Simple, easy to use interface.
  • Integrates well with other tools/platforms.
  • Fast and convenient.
  • Works on the go on mobile devices.
  • Responsive produce development team.
  • More robust feature set.
  • Ability to customize tool to fit your company's brand standards.
  • Better pricing.
DocuSign is the industry leader in digital signature authorization. It scales well with growing organizations and helps your team members spend more time executing on their core job vs. pushing paper. I highly recommend it.

About DocuSign