Overall Satisfaction with 8x8 Contact Center
8x8 Contact Center is currently being used by one of our customer service projects. We have around 20 agents using the Contact Center app and it is used to received customer calls and make outbound calls to them when necessary.
- Excellent routing for calls to reach the proper department
- IVR setup and functionality
- Ability to set up each user with specific skills to help customers
- Calls sometimes get hung up or stuck
- Customer service experience from the 8x8 company
- Training videos can be useful for when the system has just been purchased
- IVR that helps
- Excellent routing functionality
- Easy to use interface
- Ability to use mobile
- Great usability and minor agent complaints
- Bad customer service when outages arise
- No quick resolution to software issues
- NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact) and Five9
Competes in a lower tier of contact center applications, Nice CXone is much better and offers way more options for a much wider amount of users, and their customer service team is great. 8x8 still does its job for a smaller amount of users. It is [as] easy to use as the other applications, so it is a great option if you are on a low budget.
Do you think 8x8 Contact Center delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 8x8 Contact Center's feature set?
Did 8x8 Contact Center live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of 8x8 Contact Center go as expected?
Would you buy 8x8 Contact Center again?
8x8 Contact Center is perfect for small groups of agents where if there is an outage, a clean restart of the system can fix it without affecting much or creating much downtime. Maybe 25 people is an ideal number in case there are outages and the customer service from 8x8 can't help.