Overall Satisfaction with Abila MIP Fund Accounting
Divine Word College is using MIP Fund Accounting for all of the accounting needs. We have the General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, and Export modules. We use the Accounts Receivable package for the billing for the students and it works great. We are currently using the Export software to do the e-checks. We email our vendors the check and they print it off and cut the check off and deposit it into their account. This is working great. It saves us a lot of time and money by doing this process. At this time we outsource payroll. That seems to be cheaper at this point of time. The support we get from MIP is excellent. I have no complaints at all. The team there sure knows what they are doing. The software is only used in the business office.
- MIP Fund Accounting is user friendly.
- Even though we are a college, the software fits our needs and was affordable. The support team is wonderful to work with.
- I would like to be able to look up a report and highlight a line item and be able to drill down and see where it came from without having to look up the session ID and then going from there.
- I do wish there was a report that we could run that shows the amount expensed/spent and would also be able to subtract that amount from the budget all on one report. Our faculty forgets their budget amount for the year, and I just feel if the budget amount would show up less their expenses, they would be more happy.
- MIP was very affordable. Over all we have been very happy with our decision.
Even though we are a college, MIP fits our needs and budget. Support with MIP is great. Like I mentioned before we are really using e-checks with the export software and it is working very well and saving us a lot of money and time. One thing that is kind of a pain is that when we have more than one deposit on a day, they are totaled together and it makes it harder to reconcile the bank balances. We would like to keep all the deposits for each day separate - not group them together.