Overall Satisfaction with Abila MIP Fund Accounting
We use it for our A/P, very little for A/R. We use enterprise software for our contributions received and for our financial statements. It gives us the flexibility to have layers for ways to pull information. This is important with keeping our expenses in the correct accounts while still charging them to the right funding areas.
- It provides you the ability to customize your reports. This helps when you have grants, program etc., that need to have their own reporting.
- Layers of coding keeps things clear to who ever looks at your books.
- It allows you to run may items concurrently. So if you see something is wrong you can fix it without closing what you are in to fix it. It also allows you to answer questions with out closing one area when asked about another.
- I would like the report writer to be a bit more intuitive.
- The maintain drop down could be more intuitive as well.
- Links to back up documents from areas to increase speed.
- This really does not affect us. Our non-profit can not make full utilization of this.
No, we use enterprise [software] to deal with this area.