Overall Satisfaction with Abila MIP Fund Accounting
We use this for our fund accounting. We are a Headstart [program] and have a lot of funding that we need allocations on and have been very happy with this product and would recommend it. From using payroll to general accounting and reports it has been user-friendly. Running reports and getting the information we need is incredible.
- Reporting - stock reports are great.
- Ease of use - very user-friendly.
- Accounts payable and receivable - all the modules are very helpful and really do the job for you.
- It would be nice in the stock reports to be able to select any of the fields available.
- The statement balance could have more user-friendly features. It seems like it gets confusing using it.
- Giving us the ability to grow
- Some of the features could be a little more user-friendly. The group reporting feature could be a little more user-friendly.
- The year end tax report is so great.....never thought that W2s and 1099s could be so easy...
We have benefited by using a lot of the features and be able to gather our information at a moments notice. My supervisor can request certain info and with the ease of the program you can go in and after a few tries get exactly the information you need. The flexibility...wow.
CN Software, Inc. - Incredible....sometimes you need to ask a quick question and this make it great when they are personally involved with your program.
I've used a program called Blackbaud and there is no comparison this program is perfect for non-profit companies that need the fund accounting features. Of all the programs I've used, this is far the best.
Payroll is able to use the EWS online payroll to have staff enter timesheets. Since we have gone to the EWS it is such a wonderful feature and the employees love to be able to get their own information without having to check with HR or PR. It would be hard to go back to manual. If you are not using it you need to update to it.