Overall Satisfaction with Acronis Backup
Currently, we are using Acronis to backup our VMware hosts as well as the VMs living on the hosts. When I first came on board with our company there was no cloud backup happening.
- Automated backups to both cloud and local sources.
- The recovery process is incredibly well implemented.
- The have some very good support.
- I wish there was a better way to backup the contents of a NAS, currently I have to do a "Machine" backup and then point to the NAS folder/s from there.
- I've not had to use the recovery process yet, but I feel comfortable having my company's data in the cloud.
I've yet to run into any issues adding or increasing my demands with Acronis.
I had so many issues with Unitrends appliance getting full and backups just failing. Switching over to Acronis has been such a hassle-free experience; I'm happy to have done so.
It's a well-rounded software package for backing up virtual machines, I've not used it for physical machines yet but I'd bet it works just as well. I would however like improvements to be made in the backup process of NAS folders.
Acronis Cyber Backup Feature Ratings
Using Acronis Backup
1 - I use it as the SysAdmin of the organization, to ensure that we are protected from Data loss.
1 - I'm the guy who maintains the Acronis administrator console and ensures backups are configured and working correctly.
- Worry Free Backups
- Cloud and Local Storage Options
- Easy Recovery
- Quick Updates to support VMware
- I'm using it to backup my primary NAS to the Cloud
- Also using it to backup my Primary NAS to an offsite NAS!
- Recovery is always something you'd want going forward.
I've already renewed it once, and will continue to use this product as it has already gone above expectations!