Acronis Backup, the backup solution for you!
https://www.trustradius.com/endpoint-backupAcronis Cyber BackupUnspecified8.392101
Mitch Hubbell profile photo
Updated August 14, 2018

Acronis Backup, the backup solution for you!

Score 9 out of 101

Software Version

Backup 12.5 Standard,

Overall Satisfaction with Acronis Backup

Currently, we are using Acronis to backup our VMware hosts as well as the VMs living on the hosts. When I first came on board with our company there was no cloud backup happening.
  • Automated backups to both cloud and local sources.
  • The recovery process is incredibly well implemented.
  • The have some very good support.
  • I wish there was a better way to backup the contents of a NAS, currently I have to do a "Machine" backup and then point to the NAS folder/s from there.
  • I've not had to use the recovery process yet, but I feel comfortable having my company's data in the cloud.
I've yet to run into any issues adding or increasing my demands with Acronis.
  • Windows Server
  • Linux
  • VMware vSphere
  • Acronis Cloud
  • Microsoft SQL Server
  • Microsoft ActiveDirectory
I had so many issues with Unitrends appliance getting full and backups just failing. Switching over to Acronis has been such a hassle-free experience; I'm happy to have done so.
It's a well-rounded software package for backing up virtual machines, I've not used it for physical machines yet but I'd bet it works just as well. I would however like improvements to be made in the backup process of NAS folders.

Acronis Cyber Backup Feature Ratings

Using Acronis Backup

1 - I use it as the SysAdmin of the organization, to ensure that we are protected from Data loss.
1 - I'm the guy who maintains the Acronis administrator console and ensures backups are configured and working correctly.
  • Worry Free Backups
  • Cloud and Local Storage Options
  • Easy Recovery
  • Quick Updates to support VMware
  • I'm using it to backup my primary NAS to the Cloud
  • Also using it to backup my Primary NAS to an offsite NAS!
  • Recovery is always something you'd want going forward.
I've already renewed it once, and will continue to use this product as it has already gone above expectations!