Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
As a self-employed self-published author and content writer, I used ActiveCampaign to automate emails for my mailing list. ActiveCampaign provided me with an effective and efficient platform to keep track of the emails I send out to my subscribers on a weekly basis. It allowed a big-picture view of the entire network of emails I had up and running.
- Great view of the entire network of emails and their corresponding actions.
- Large variety of choices for actions and triggers.
- Lots of room for customization depending on what you need for your business.
- The intricately construction platform itself can be intimidating at first.
- Wide variety of uses means it's hard to find the exact features for your business needs.
- The main pages of the site are often quite busy.
- Can get pricey.
- Allowed me to create professional-looking emails that suited the products my business was selling.
- Generated higher click-through rates by users to my other social media accounts.
- The ability to customize emails allowed me the creativity to create emails that represented my brand.
Do you think ActiveCampaign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ActiveCampaign's feature set?
Did ActiveCampaign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ActiveCampaign go as expected?
Would you buy ActiveCampaign again?
I cannot speak for all the features that are available, since I used ActiveCampaign for the sole purpose of generating and automating emails for my list; however, I had good experiences with the features I did use. It is definitely well-suited for building up and automating your emails, and it is compatible with many great sites that provide landing pages (such as BookFunnel). From my own personal experience, I know it's well-suited for this purpose.