I am a solopreneur and I use ActiveCampaign to …
- Managing contacts and recording our …
I use Active Campaign to run my mailing list and all my promotional & course emails.
ActiveCampaign allows me to trigger personalised, …
Email deliverability reporting (600)
List management (575)
Standard reports (515)
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $9 per month
The vendor states ActiveCampaign's category-defining customer experience automation platform (CXA) helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Pricing starts at just $9/month.
By removing the silos that typically exist between email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and account management solutions, businesses can automate truly personalized experiences that feel authentic. The vendor states that over 75% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce.
Additionally, ActiveCampaign offers 500+ pre-built automation templates that make it easy for customers to instantly create and run connected campaigns across all channels, and free customer service, including live chat and phone support, a self-help knowledge base and complementary data migration. Combined with the ActiveCampaign Customer Success Commitment—a set of 14 promises pledging that customers will always be able to get what they need, when they need it—ActiveCampaign aims to deliver value on Day 1 to customers of all sizes.
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sales of over £100 per email sent for a client with 3000 contacts
- Sales of £600+ over black Friday for a client with 3000 contacts
- Increased golf course online bookings of 200% for a client with 500 contacts
- Easy to track open rates
- Easy to track link clicks and tag
- Can retarget hot leads via email activity
- ActiveCampaign saved us thousands of dollars over our previous CRM platform.
- We are able to track leads through the sales pipeline, seeing exactly how much our efforts are bringing in.
- We are able to provide better customer service by quickly responding to forms completed on our website no matter the time/day.
- We can run reports to find areas we may be deficient in marketing or sales, and also see our strengths, which is important to our C Suite.
- ActiveCampaign Automations save us a significant amount of time.
- It's helped us nurture contacts that signed up through our client's website and has led to hundreds of thousands of dollars in sales per year.
- Re-engagement campaigns that are baked into the platform have helped us to filter through and improve upon the quality of people signing up for our list.
- Clients are more confident working with our agency when we can show them that this tool will help them build closer relationships with their customers.
- The main impact is integration with ClickFunnels and allowing tags because it saves a lot of time with data transfer
- The access to all the automation triggers has been useful.
- For a starting business, the cost of a small list is convenient compared to the features available in the basic plan.
- It has saved us days of work both in setting up and running campaigns.
- It allows us to see what's working and what isn't from our marketing efforts using hard data - this is saving us time and money as we can course-correct quickly if something isn't working, or up the ante, if it is!
- It has made everything so much easier to streamline.
- You can send a simple email or create them from templates and send with just a couple of clicks, which makes the process very easy and quick.
- ActiveCampaign has allowed us to reach customers on specific days like their birthday or anniversary. This has improved our customer retention.
- We have been able to automate the delivery of instructions and necessary information to our customers. This makes for a smooth trouble-free experience.
- We have been able to better follow up with customers who show interest in products through visiting our website or clicking links in newsletters.
- Able to clearly see growth
- Able to see the open rates per each side of the business
- Provided a platform to develop significant in-house capabilities through internal forms and emails.
- Gives users across the business a place to review information about prospects and clients.
- Allowed us to create custom workflows that reduce the amount of manual work so that time can be spent elsewhere.
- Systematic marketing
- Improved efficiency
- Ability to automate registrations and user amending preferences via API
- Definite return on investment
- Streamlined processes as CRM and email marketing are in one place
- Automated online course delivery, saving a huge amount of time
- I went from 0-50 new emails on my list in a matter of weeks, due to the simplicity and functionality of the landing pages/forms.
- Because of the great email tracking features, I was able to observe and shift my emails so that I went from a 15% open rate to a 50% open rate.
- Our email deliverability has greatly increased.
- Our interaction with contacts has never been better.
- Costs more than competitors with starting at $108 annually (it is worth it for my business!).
- Doesn't integrate natively with every system at the $108 subscription level.
- Allowed me to create professional-looking emails that suited the products my business was selling.
- Generated higher click-through rates by users to my other social media accounts.
- The ability to customize emails allowed me the creativity to create emails that represented my brand.
- Helped us to keep track of deals, tasks and close more business
- Grown my ability to raise money from investors by 100%+
- Automations are amazing
- Increase in email list building
- Comfort with email automations
- Reaching customers more regularly
- Generating leads we didn't have prior to using the campaign
- Allowed us more customer reach.
- Made the task of building out sequences easier and more exact.
- Allowed us to bring in more revenue.
- Allows me to track interest
- I can target specific groups easily
- Funnels are easy to build
- Decreased the amount of time spent on mundane tasks
- Provides me with plenty of tools to help grow my business
- The scoring point permitted us to have a better Open Rate due to mail sent to the right target.
- Automation with Salesforce constantly keeps updating the information of clients and prospects.
- The cost is acceptable compared with other solutions.
- I'd like the On-Boarding process with an ActiveCampaign Specialist that helps you with the configuration depending on your needs.
- Ease of use - Setting up an evergreen newsletter was super easy and has helped us be consistent in our communication.
- Campaigns/automations - the multiple options for setting them up to target contacts based on activity or interests has helped streamline our communication.
- There is now a method to our madness - rather than randomly throwing out an email when there is time, we are able to better execute a business plan involving regular communication outside of social media. This is huge to us.