Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Email deliverability reporting (660)9.393%
- List management (636)9.090%
- Standard reports (570)8.888%
- Dashboards (583)8.686%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ActiveCampaign, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $9 per month
- Tech Details
The vendor states ActiveCampaign's category-defining customer experience automation platform (CXA) helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Pricing starts at just $9/month.
By removing the silos that typically exist between email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and account management solutions, businesses can automate truly personalized experiences that feel authentic. The vendor states that over 75% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce.
Additionally, ActiveCampaign offers 500+ pre-built automation templates that make it easy for customers to instantly create and run connected campaigns across all channels, and free customer service, including live chat and phone support, a self-help knowledge base and complementary data migration. Combined with the ActiveCampaign Customer Success Commitment—a set of 14 promises pledging that customers will always be able to get what they need, when they need it—ActiveCampaign aims to deliver value on Day 1 to customers of all sizes.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
- Automations free up time - once set up, email campaigns execute in seconds
- Emailing my newsletter is a second touch-point for my clients
- The flat rate for my subscription means that I reach my clients and prospects for fractions of a cent each month
- better email management
- Onboarding campaigns helps new users know about our offerings
- Educating coaches on our platform
- Promoting blog posts and events
- Made communication with our investors far easier
- Organized our leads in a better, more accessible way
- Allowed my sales team to visualize leads and move them down the funnel
- Business has grown 300% since we implemented ActiveCampaign
- faster growth of email list
- easier to separate campaigns and emails that work vs that don't work
- for a single business owner its a lot of investment of time and energy to manage
- Higher clicks on our articles that we feature in roundups.
- More revenue through affiliate links.
- More website traffic and social traffic.
- Good ROI
- Nice for UX / customer experience
- Positive: Reporting
- Negative: Cost for the value
- I made a good impression a few people and got some responses
- It led to a lot of spam, which has probably produced bad ratings for my email address
- It got me started with marketing so that I could expand my mailing list a bit
- It allows me to track the growth of potential clients, which has expanded from 50 to well over 500 in a year
- It has allowed me to target specifically which campaigns have shown me growth or loss (unsubscribes versus clicks / reads)
- I have not measured that kind of an impact yet.
- Repeated four-figure launches of brand-new products and services
- Signed more than 3,000 business owners up to our free lead-generating challenges
- Eliminated the need for multiple marketing platforms, saving costs on subscriptions
- As it automates lots of processes we use this time for doing other important things for the business
- We do not need people with high skills for using it as it's very easy to use.
- Automated workflows result in shorter work days.
- Streamlines the procedures for monitoring your sales.
- Your follow-up campaigns will be more automated and you will be able to adjust the conditions.
- You can view your transaction reports, chat conversion and automation data, as well as contact trends.
- Email transmission is reduced.
- Saved time for our employees (we're talking hours upon hours)
- Happier customers receiving the info that they need
- Increase in engagement from our customers
- ActiveCampaign has the cheapest price ($10/month) for the value
- I've been able to deliver a welcome sequence that leads people to my offers
- I'm confident in the emails that are sent because they're personalized to my subscribers' preferences
- I have automatized a lot of my lead nurturing to create a passive income stream
- It automated my sales process and increased sales by 50%.
- It's allowed us to create more complex automation, leading to more sales.
- It's increased our customer satisfaction.
- It has allowed us to get a better feel for where customers drop off in our sales funnel.
- It allows us to promote our video content better.
- Critical savings on time, which otherwise could have cost us thousands in fundraising opportunity cost
- Able to more easily quantify sales pipeline wins and reporting
- Added 50% to the monetisation of our list.
- Can outsource email marketing now we have a viable system for marketers to jump into - able to spend more time selling - upped revenue by 100% last quarter because of this.
- Increased conversion rates from emails
- Improved communications with patients
- Quick to convert leads into prospects
- It has stored all of my contacts so that I am aware of how many I have.
- It has enabled me to send out emails to my list.
- Has helped me obtaining information when people sign up for my list.
- Easier to track and report on leads/conversion
- Easy to automate certain data capture and movements through sales cycle milestones
- Better communication with current customers and prospects