Actuate is the best toolhttps://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biOpenText Magellan Analytics SuiteUnspecified5.6181012013-11-26T23:30:27.386Z
November 26, 2013
Actuate is the best tool
Score 8 out of 101
- The performance of Actuate IServer is tremendous. It can handle a large volume of reports with many concurrent users.
- We can do anything in Actuate. We can write our own function, procedures, methods in Actuate. Basically we can create our own framework in Actuate. No other reporting tool is proving this functionality.
- It supports the OLTP system very well. The data can be flowed easily from one report to another report, by using array.
- Control level formatting is available.
- Support for more databases, such as other BI tools.
- There can be more graph types.
- Actuate can handle 50 to 60 sub reports inside a report very well.
- Dynamically creating the datasource, chart, graph, reports are the main advantages. We can do any level of drilling, and can create a performance matrix dashboard efficiently.
There are some very complex performance reports, which can not be handled in other tools. If we want to create our own framework in any reporting tool then Actuate is the best choice.