November 12, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Adaptive Defense 360 / WatchGuard EPDR
Adaptive Defense 360 offers a very lightweight agent which doesn't impact computer performance. In the past, we worked with a different solution that we uninstalled because all PCs in our company became extremely slow. Also, the fact that [Adaptive Defense 360's] administration console is cloud [based] is a great advantage since you don't need any on-prem server. Last but not least, the fact that the company can perform web control with the solution is great to extend corporate policies outside the office.
- Protection without performance sacrifice
- Web control
- Device control
- Marketing - it's a good solution but not very well known in the market.
- License Certification - It is important for customers to have a license ownership certificate as with other solutions. This certification should contain customer name, number of licenses, expiration date and maybe partner information. Would be great if this certificate could be downloaded from administration console.
- Include Mobile License - Competitors like Kaspersky offer a license for two mobile devices and a file server for each licenses of its cloud license
- Phishing Campaign Tools- to test users security awareness.
- Microsoft 365 Protection: Outlook, OneDrive and SharePoint protection.
- Be on the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
- Improved organization's security posture.
- Reduced support calls.
[In our experience], Sophos Intercept X degraded PC's performance so much [that] we had to uninstall it.
Do you think WatchGuard EPDR delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WatchGuard EPDR's feature set?
Did WatchGuard EPDR live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of WatchGuard EPDR go as expected?
Would you buy WatchGuard EPDR again?
Centralized management is a very good feature, and the ability to see detailed PC information has helped our IT staff to keep information updated.
I think Adaptive Defense 360 / WatchGuard EPDR [is] well suited for almost any scenario. Maybe a scenario with iOS devices could be less appropriate.