Working with Adaptive Insights is a breezehttps://www.trustradius.com/corporate-performance-management-cpmAdaptive Insights, a Workday companyUnspecified8.62261012014-08-11T21:53:20.704Z
Updated December 23, 2015
Working with Adaptive Insights is a breeze
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Adaptive Insights
Adaptive Insights is being used by my company as a budgeting tool to consolidate budgets from 100+ BUs that was not possible within Excel. It is being used by the whole company.
- Consolidate departmental budgets in a matter of seconds.
- Maintain version control.
- Control user access to different BUs and budgeting sheets.
- My biggest pet peeve is that formula setup is a challenge. It would be ideal if formulas can be uploaded to the system rather than manually set up for all 100s accounts.
- Increased efficiency in consolidating budgets, version controls, and user controls
We chose Adaptive as it was far more easier to set up the budgeting environment than another option. Also working from cloud is the future in my opinion.
One of the key questions to ask during the selection process is where users can enter comments and how those comments will be printed on the report. So far we have yet to see any significant improvements on this, as users sometimes have difficulty linking the comments printed on reports to the cells, rows or totals.