Overall Satisfaction with Adaptive Insights
In my organization Adaptive Insights is being used for building various reports and as a method of providing easier access to detailed reports. Adaptive is currently being used across the whole organization by multiple managers. One great benefit of Adaptive is that it provides different levels of access. A marketing department manager cannot see the reports of a manager in the R & D department. Access levels can also be broken down into various criteria.
- Perform accurate calculations
- Roll out amounts to GL codes without issue
- Provides an easier way to manage user access
- Allows users to create test areas to run different scenarios before implementation
- Not a lot of tutorial videos on how to perform actions.
- Digging and sorting through manuals can be time consuming.
- A positive impact Adaptive Insights has had is in the budgeting process. It has made costs more manageable.
- No negative impacts
Using Adaptive Insights
I enjoy using Adaptive and the benefits of Adaptive are becoming more and more visible. Adaptive, in a way, has brought the company under one umbrella, especially when it comes to uniting different departments under one strategy. There is more that Adaptive can do and we as a company are only scrapping the top. There are more areas in which Adaptive can be beneficial.