Great for Office Professionals and Individual Users
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Acrobat DC
- I like the fill and sign feature.
- Synching feature is very nice.
- Simplicity for basic tasks with a PDF, although then the thing gets a bit complicated. It has quite a lot of options
- What I like the least is its high price. A month is quite expensive. I would like for that price at least to be more agile using heavy pdfs.
- Sometimes it is not very intuitive to use. Some functions seem hidden to the user.
- Opening the large pdf documents it makes it to hang
- This product is a lifesaver in the business world. Support was a little spotty when the program was first implemented but once setup was complete it has been a breeze to use.
- Adobe Acrobat it's a perfect tool for reading and editing PDFs. I've done much more faster reports based on the summaries of the pdfs by searching the right words, doing partial screenshots, etc. I've created, filled, signed and sent forms easily
- To save time, create professional looking documents, the ability to protect documents for clients. I have realized that this program has eliminated the headache of switching back and forth between Word documents and new PDFs by having the ability to edit and enhance all in one program
What I liked the most was how nice the PDFs look and all the options Adobe gives you. Capturing parts of the PDF is very useful for making reports. The conception of the image as a vector object is a right choice, since you can zoom without losing quality.
Adobe Acrobat products need a simplification, Acrobat comes with Acrobat Reader, but you have to pay monthly. DC comes without Scan, but the MAX comes with the Scan, but without the cloud, and the cloud comes without the MAX but with the Adobe Acrobat DC, it is a tremendous mess to know what tools you need apart from the Adobe Acrobat DC to have everything centralized in the same suite. That and the price you have per month if you only select Acrobat DC