Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Acrobat DC
We use Adobe to make fillable forms so that the company can save a ton of money on printer paper and toner. This has been especially beneficial within the HR department and even other departments in the company. The company has saved an immense amount of money using this software to build forms.
- Building forms is pretty simple
- Editing PDFs is one of the easiest parts of the software.
- Viewing PDFs.
- The tab order is almost always extremely off.
- It is impossible to assign multiple tabs to a signer, at once.
- All fields have to be edited individually, which can be time consuming.
- Prepare form feature.
- Ability to send directly from the app.
- Ability to view multiple PDFs at once.
- Reduction in loss of paperwork.
- Increased operational efficiencies.
- Increased productivity in all departments.
- Increased compliance.
Whether I am on my phone, iPad, tablet, or Windows computer, I can use Adobe. I am able to go from device to device and still access work because I am able to sign in to Adobe. This is especially helpful considering the workforce is nearly all electronic. I appreciate the seamless user experience across my devices.
I appreciate the fact that Adobe invests heavily in security and compliance standards to protect its users from data breaches and legal issues. It is nice to know that my documents aren't shared with other companies. I feel safe working with our forms, on Adobe Acrobat. In this day and age, security is of the topmost importance.
Do you think Adobe Acrobat delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Acrobat's feature set?
Did Adobe Acrobat live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Acrobat go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Acrobat again?
The best use case that I have used Adobe for is taking paper HR documents such as "key forms" and turning them into a PDF document to cut back on the expense of printing. The key form is what is signed to be able to borrow a key to a building or room. This was previously a paper document, which would get lost at times. Now, the documents can immediately be saved in a Google Drive so that it is safely kept.