Adobe Acrobat DC
June 16, 2022
Adobe Acrobat DC
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe is the standard when working with pdfs. Adobe Acrobat DC makes it very easy to not only open and read documents, but also to manipulate the documents. Scanning many documents and being able to combine them is a lifesaver as is being able to add to or remove information from documents.
- Combining pdfs from multiple scans
- Filling forms (specifically downloaded forms)
- Making forms to be filed out
- It should always open in the application and not in a browser. The browser shouldn't even be an option.
- Some of the features are hard to find
- Combining documents that have been scanned into one file/binder
- Manipulating documents (striking out items, red lining, adding watermarks
- Saving small file sizes for large pictures
- Exporting print ready pdfs for label making
- We are able to quickly change documents which is important to our business as it increases efficiency
- We are able to increase quality on printed labels over using png or jpg
- The fact that it is difficult to keep the setting open natively instead of the browser can often waste time
I have never had any issues using Adobe Acrobat DC, but I only use it on a computer. I have never used nor have I seen Adobe Acrobat DC on any other device including but not limited to a tablet or mobile phone. I think the full features of the program would be difficult to use on a small-screen device.
I know that there are tools within Adobe Acrobat DC to encrypt documents. I have not used these features since they are not necessary for my business purposes.
Do you think Adobe Acrobat delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Acrobat's feature set?
Did Adobe Acrobat live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Acrobat go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Acrobat again?
Adobe is well suited for manipulating documents. As an engineer, there are times when I need to send a print to someone and mark it as preliminary. Adding a preliminary watermark is very easy with Adobe Acrobat DC. Adobe Acrobat DC is very well suited for filling out forms that have been downloaded and then submitting or printing them. It is not well suited for making edits that look like they came from the native app.