Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
We use Adobe Acrobat in our department as well as across our organization. We mainly use it in our department as we deal with many employees files and information and require us to store the data in a PDF Format. We use it for signatures and password protecting our documents which help us store our information more securely on our drives.
- Multiple ways to protect documents
- Convert to a readable and searchable document
- Keeps file size reasonable size
- The combine feature needs some work
- Has an issue reading other Adobe products needs to be more compatible
- Needs a sign function
- Helped us go green less paper
- Cost-effective for multiple employees
- Useful for our industry which requires much paperwork
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and JotForm PDF Editor
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is good for use across our organization and is a cheap way of keeping communication across our organization. Most of our employees only require the view and ability to read and review the documents we publish using Adobe Acrobat reader. It is a good and cost-effective tool that we use and will continue to use across multiple departments.
Do you think Adobe Acrobat Reader delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Acrobat Reader's feature set?
Did Adobe Acrobat Reader live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Acrobat Reader go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Adobe Acrobat Reader again?
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is useful for sharing documents across our organization and can help with keeping the information protected and housed securely and can be viewed by all who need to review the documents and helps us keep it organized. It is not as appropriate or useful for editing documents with the signature it can be good for the final product but not documents that need some work.