Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
I usually use it as a default reader to read documents, books; to make print-ready documents, to sign documents and so on.
- reading documents
- sign and fill up documents to sign
- print to pdf
- There is a room for improvement in filling documents and signature
- There is a room for improvement in self updating
- There is a room for improvement related to computer resource management
- Reading documentation
- Scanning and printing documentation and forms
- Filling up forms and signing documentation
I use mobi format for reading on Amazon devices. Mobi is better on mobile than Adobe Acrobat but Adobe is better on PC and Mac computers.
Do you think Adobe Acrobat Reader delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Acrobat Reader's feature set?
Did Adobe Acrobat Reader live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Acrobat Reader go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Acrobat Reader again?
Adobe Reader is well suited in the following scenarios: reading documentation, signing and filling up documents and forms, using this format for scanned documents. It is less appropriate to use Acrobat Reader for reading literature, write and edit documents, use as a viewer on mobile.